Status
Not open for further replies.
And I know I’m over a month late on this (and I’m not sure if it’s alllowed to be talked outside of this thread), but Helmeppo is apart of SWORD??

It’s a little believable since he and Koby are partners, but I’m wondering even more now about the process of recruiting for SWORD and if this revealation will show up in the actual storyline or not.

The SWORD standard outfits (I’m assuming) are cool though.

iirc there was an animator on twitter that said that people getting upset with the auras just makes him want to add even more sigh .
its their work so they do have some degree of freedom to do what they want with it
at the same time tho , stuff like coc coating is so hard to highlight with so many things on screen.
Oda and whoever is associated with OP just care about money at this point.Not surprised.I'm much more hyped about besersek since chapter 368-369 dropped.

Garp Loves Luffy and why would Garp hate Dragon? Dragon opposes the Celestial Dragons and it's no secret that Garp hates the CDs .

If Garp and Dragon were to meet they would talk about Luffy
What does Garp loving his grandson have anything to do with him loving or hating Dragon lol? We have no idea what their history actually is. They CAN hate each other or have a complicated relationship. That is 100% possible

Status
Not open for further replies.