Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece Spoiler Ch 1062

Title: To you, 500 years from now

-We see a lot of new characters (mostly inhabitants of Egghead Island)

-It is stated that Egghead is an island "from the future"

-We see an almost complete overview of all the technological items present on the island, and the majority of them aren't directly related to fighting (majority of the chapter)

-Luffy and Chopper are really excited to see it, Jinbe is surprised too but he doesn't express himself in the same way as Luffy and Chopper

-It is Bonney who explains all the stuff to Luffy, Chopper and Jinbe

-At the end of the chapter we see the silhouette of the real Dr. Vegapunk

No break next week

I think Tobirama is lowkey mad overrated.
I first also thought he was overrated, because the performance and the fact that he was killed by the Kinkaku brothers was pretty meh for me. Also if he would lose alone, I would understand it, but he got wrecked by them in first fight when he had lot of other ninjas around him and the second Raikage, yet together they got clapped and almost got killed:

They been in brink of death against these two idiots, imagine it..
That was a huge letdown for me and I thought Tobirama was the biggest fodder, a big anti feat to lose against these fodders even with the help of the second Raikage and lot of other ninjas around him.

Then I see his feat against Obito, he was pretty impressive, even more than MInato.
So it is still hard for me to judge on Tobirama lvl, usually I would place him above Tsunade but weaker than the Hashirama,Minato and Hiruzen, but also I can see him above Hiruzen.

One Piece Spoiler Ch 1062

Title: To you, 500 years from now

-We see a lot of new characters (mostly inhabitants of Egghead Island)

-It is stated that Egghead is an island "from the future"

-We see an almost complete overview of all the technological items present on the island, and the majority of them aren't directly related to fighting (majority of the chapter)

-Luffy and Chopper are really excited to see it, Jinbe is surprised too but he doesn't express himself in the same way as Luffy and Chopper

-It is Bonney who explains all the stuff to Luffy, Chopper and Jinbe

-At the end of the chapter we see the silhouette of the real Dr. Vegapunk

No break next week
Silhouette at end of chap!! Let's go

@TheAncientCenturion open the Reddit thread!!

Setting this cliff on fire is a bigger feat than Lanji and Jinbei teaming up against Wadatsumi, the cliff is much bigger than Wadatsumi.
Casual purple flame slash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ls Memories. :youcraz:

If we're restricting Edo Tensei than all Tobirama has is FTG and water style.

Without Edos he can't use tandem paper bombs so his AP is trash.

Bro can't even make more than 2 shadow clones as an Edo when even Edo Old Hiruzen can make 4.

He sucks I'm sorry.
All Tobirama does is make shit other people do better than him. Biggest fraud in Naruto
Post automatically merged:

Minato is the 3rd strongest hokage behind Hashi and Naruto

If you use the light novels you can make an outside argument for Kakashi as third, he gets stupidly strong, but yeah, other than that it's pretty clearly those as the top 3

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I first also thought he was overrated, because the performance and the fact that he was killed by the Kinkaku brothers was pretty meh for me. Also if he would lose alone, I would understand it, but he got wrecked by them in first fight when he had lot of other ninjas around him and the second Raikage, yet together they got clapped and almost got killed:

That was a huge letdown for me and I thought Tobirama was the biggest fodder, a big anti feat to lose against these fodders even with the help of the second Raikage and lot of other ninjas around him.

Then I see his feat against Obito, he was pretty impressive, even more than MInato.
So it is still hard for me to judge on Tobirama lvl, usually I would place him above Tsunade but weaker than the Hashirama,Minato and Hiruzen, but also I can see him above Hiruzen.
didnt the anime showed that the kinkaku brothers had 10.000 ninjas with them?

The feats against Obito dont mean shit because Obito's power level was constantly fluctuating, and Minato is extremely mentally nerfed in that instance

Status
Not open for further replies.