Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i have to respect anybody who pulls off bullshit like "ok my gimmick is i no sell all your shit and then win". but i dont have to like watching it
The Fiend would work the best if the matches worked like psychological ones.

I'm thinking Seth vs Roman in 2016 MitB and also Seth vs Roman during RR.

Fiend should counter/break opponents moves midway and etc. But non selling finishers or kicking out after dozens of them is just not it.

Wyatt doesn't have the physique of a dominator so him dominating/no selling actions was the dumbest shit ever to me.

It's 120% truth.

CM Punk: Cries like a little bitch because he didn't get something.

Seth: Wrestles his ass off, gives promos of his life and enjoys his life. Don't ask for title runs even if he could.

They are so polar opposites lmao.
It's funny cause in hindsight it makes Punk the Heel and HHH the Face who gave Seth an actual chance when the masses were brainwashed by Punk.

Punk buried one of the most promising rising stars in recent years. Dude's name is Adam "Hangman" Page.

Page didn't like the idea of dropping the title to fucking part timer Punk but was forced to because AEW fans are fucking marks who thought CM Punk was a blessing in the Wrestling World.

He got the title and started ordering people around at the backstage.

Funnily enough all of the promos Eddie Kingston and MJF did about Punk being a hypocritical crying little bitch not a leader came true.

When it comes to hand to hand combat. He was outwrestled by some midget back in WWE when he started arguing with him.

( By midget I don't mean actual midget but some really short wrestler ).
My favorite story about Punk being a fake tough guy is while he was still in WWE.

He was champ at the time and always refered to himslef as "the locker room leader". E.g. he would come into the locker room and if there was an issue he would start off his opinion by saying "as the locker room leader bla bla*. All the while the locker room still had more tenured people there like Booker T.

Well, one day the issue of throwing trash in the locker room was broight up to Punk. And he said: "as the locker room leader I say that everyone has to pick up their trash!"
Booker T literally took some thing from his bag, threw it on the floor in front of Punk and said "I ain't picking up shit." lmaooo

My favorite story about Punk being a fake tough guy is while he was still in WWE.

He was champ at the time and always refered to himslef as "the locker room leader". E.g. he would come into the locker room and if there was an issue he would start off his opinion by saying "as the locker room leader bla bla*. All the while the locker room still had more tenured people there like Booker T.

Well, one day the issue of throwing trash in the locker room was broight up to Punk. And he said: "as the locker room leader I say that everyone has to pick up their trash!"
Booker T literally took some thing from his bag, threw it on the floor in front of Punk and said "I ain't picking up shit." lmaooo
Booker T is gold. That hulk hogan fisaco was funny.

Booker T beated up Batista because he got too cocky

Punk was lucky Booker didn't go full ghetto on his ass

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

The Plane incident, who was it. Was it also Punk? The stuff with seats and thinking he deserves better seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.