Kuma
Bonney

5 Characters that I'm not willing to debate for
Zoro
Sanji
Mihawk
Shanks
Kaido
(Not that I dislike any/all of them, just feel like those five will be well covered without my help)

LET’S GET READY TO GRUMBLE (about our chosen characters)!!! :dogood:
Dragon is actually difficult since he has less screen times compared to other characters so you cannot get that many panels to debate for him. Since it's you I know you can pull it off.

Show them Garp and Dragon greatness :cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dragon is actually difficult since he has less screen times compared to other characters so you cannot get that many panels to debate for him. Since it's you I know you can pull it off.

Show them Garp and Dragon greatness :cheers:
This kind of confidence is exactly what will propel me to victory!! If we’re just arguing characterizations, I think a lot of weight is gonna be on whatever we know about them...you’re right, we haven’t seen much of Dragon, but we know a good bit about who he is and we can infer a lot from there. If we’re not doing speculative shit here, well, then I’m fucked :laughmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Entering as GOLDEN WORDYWORM

5 Characters that I'm willing to debate for
- Mihawk
- Garp
- Doffy
- Bell-Mère
- Perona
5 Characters that I'm not willing to debate for
- Akainu
- Ace
- Sabo
- Absalom
- Eneru
Just so y’all know, if wordy and I are teamed up to stump for the longest-tenured member of the Monkey family, it’s effectively over for you hoes :datas::youcraz:

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Science Nerd
This kind of confidence is exactly what will propel me to victory!! If we’re just arguing characterizations, I think a lot of weight is gonna be on whatever we know about them...you’re right, we haven’t seen much of Dragon, but we know a good bit about who he is and we can infer a lot from there. If we’re not doing speculative shit here, well, then I’m fucked :laughmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Just so y’all know, if wordy and I are teamed up to stump for the longest-tenured member of the Monkey family, it’s effectively over for you hoes :datas::youcraz:
You have all my support man

Win this for me :) I'll cheer you up

Status
Not open for further replies.