Status
Not open for further replies.
He just swore revenge for his crew and what happened to killer and his last words so far in the manga were he will get his crew back. Hawkins never ever mentioned his, he just let all around him die. Dont know if this is your best argument mate.
Post automatically merged:

Hawkins doesn't let his crew die though. The only reason Killer lost his mind, and became a slave, is because of Kid's violent nature.
Post automatically merged:

Hawkins never ever mentioned his, he just let all around him die. Dont know if this is your best argument mate.
Kaido's crew is dying. That's a good thing.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yooo we better see Skypiea next chapter or the one after that.
Unless they just look similar, it looked to me that Roger was on the Oro Jackson in last chapter so he's already on his last voyage and past Skypeia and Water 7.

I'm sure his meeting with Gan Fall and Tom will be expanded in his own flashback later in the series.

I'm just excited for Roger to meet Oden and Toki, buster call worthy information better be revealed or I'll be disappointed

I think the flashback will end in three chapters.
Maybe if the pace is montage super fast like the past couple of chapters. But I think it'll slow down a bit for the journey with Roger to Laugh Tale, Toki's past, return to Wano, fight with Kaido and Oden's death

Unless they just look similar, it looked to me that Roger was on the Oro Jackson in last chapter so he's already on his last voyage and past Skypeia and Water 7.

I'm sure his meeting with Gan Fall and Tom will be expanded in his own flashback later in the series.

I'm just excited for Roger to meet Oden and Toki, buster call worthy information better be revealed or I'll be disappointed

Maybe if the pace is montage super fast like the past couple of chapters. But I think it'll slow down a bit for the journey with Roger to Laugh Tale, Toki's past, return to Wano, fight with Kaido and Oden's death
Didn't Roger's final voyage last for 4 years (24-28) years ago? He started from square one from the twin red capes where he recruited Crocus. I personally feel this was an year or two before he started his final journey

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Didn't Roger's final voyage last for 4 years (24-28) years ago? He started from square one from the twin red capes where he recruited Crocus. I personally feel this was an year or two before he started his final journey
That's true. So he went to Water 7 and got the Orojackson, then he was sailing 30 years ago. Then he went back to the twin capes and started the final voyage.

I was under the impression that the OroJackson was made for the final voyage only but it seems that might not be the case.

So I think he recruits Oden, then we go to Skypeia, Fishman Island, Totland, etc... In the meantime we'll probably see Oden marry Toki and have Momo on the Orojackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.