Anime & Manga One Piece Spoiler - The Waiting Room

Akai2

how i do i put a spoiler then add a pic in the favorite panel discussion?
1) click on “insert” then click on “spoiler”

2) You can choose to add a name or leave the name empty. Then click continue.

3) You’ll see 2 sets of brackets with the world “spoiler” in them. Click in between them, then click insert image. Paste the URL of your image.

Akai2

Just watched the new episode. It was great, but they really stretched it a lot. Kaido destroying the Oden castle was beautiful. The best thing though, was Hawkins jumping on the roofs of the houses, with his trusted legendary deer, and commanding Kaido :finally:
I knew you were gonna lose it when I saw the scene of Hawkins riding on the roofs and telling Kaido to attack the castle. You could say he was ordering around Kaido :yasu:

Kaido's dragon form looked awesome the whole episode. And the Boro Breath was menacing. It just sucks they're stuck with 14-15 pages per episode. So I guess 914 we're getting Luffy beating Kaido until he transforms back into a human. Then 915 we're getting the Thunder Bagua and HA faces.

Zowo

Influential Member
Just watched the new episode. It was great, but they really stretched it a lot. Kaido destroying the Oden castle was beautiful. The best thing though, was Hawkins jumping on the roofs of the houses, with his trusted legendary deer, and commanding Kaido :finally:
Boring ep the only good thing was kaido destroying the castle
Next ep 20 min of luffy getting to kaido