Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say.. we are blessed to be alive right now. Being able to witness Oda's greatness atm is truly special. These flashback chapters have been on the money.
Post automatically merged:

I often think that If I was born at a time where One Piece Manga ha already been. Complete : I would have Read the Manga in a few days / a week and HOP. That would have been it. The Manga One Piece would have been a far less important Part of my Live.
What makes it a lot more entertaining is watching theory videos. Discussing it with the fans. Its just a cool experience.

I have to say.. we are blessed to be alive right now. Being able to witness Oda's greatness atm is truly special. These flashback chapters have been on the money.

What makes it a lot more entertaining is watching theory videos. Discussing it with the fans. Its just a cool experience.
Sorry. I start again : You are right. If I had been born a few decades after, at a time were One Piece had been complete, I would have Read it in a few days / in a week and then spend a far Fewer time discussing about the Manga.

I always thought that Kidd was way weaker than Luffy :

-> He has been defeated by ( probably ) Cracker 🍘.
-> in the movie Stampede he is clearly not on Gear 4 Luffy level.

But Lately I changed my mind.

-> He has been defeated by Cracker but Luffy would have been too if it wasn't for Nami.
-> He was a rival for Luffy during the training in Udon.
-> Kaidou ( maybe ) considers them alike. 2 Brats possessing the Conqueror Haki and challenging him in a fight before being destroyed

Is Zoro even relevant in his arc.

At the very least Sanji had competent panel time in his own arc. Zoro is just cucking around with Hiwhori all the time.
Lmfaoo this arc is the luffy and zoro show. Sanji has like 3 panels and half of it is nose bleeds . Cut your noise I know your sad it’s ok

Is Zoro even relevant in his arc.

At the very least Sanji had competent panel time in his own arc. Zoro is just cucking around with Hiwhori all the time.
Sanji has competent panel time? You mean crying baking and having no haki feats or fights . I don’t want zoro to have that lmfaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.