Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
This one seem nice too...(maybe should let more space between the W and the O)

I tried to make one with the actual characters but the size is too restrictive and it doesn't look rly good (i mean there's sure a way to do it but i'm not that good yet xD)

But this might still be a nice option...

At worst, as signatures they both look amazing xD

Last edited:

I tried to make one with the actual characters but the size is too restrictive and it doesn't look rly good (i mean there's sure a way to do it but i'm not that good yet xD)

Amazing idea man!!!

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆

agreed with my man @Finalbeta i really really like that one, looks much better than the previous one you showed imo !

Bogard

You can't win

It looks good, might look better in orange though, but i like your spirit :sabogood:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Keep it up yasu..

seeing your dedication and hard work I feel like giving you some professional tip......if you want to impress the staff then show them Rebornimformer tag...

That's what kiwi did:myman:

There is a quote in this industry-
Without Rebornimformer name, there is no depth to any color and tag:kata:

Worst

Custom title
@Bogard what about a glitch style?

This is how it looks with the different themes seems good i added a "style="max-width: 100%; min-height: 82px" so it was going to fill all the space

Light

Ace

Zolo

And mobile... (not so spectacular but since it's so small i don't think it matters what you put in here)

This is more simple (some times simple is better) i'll try to add the jolly rogers later but it takes some time cuz i want to mek them glitch style too (and it takes a lot xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.