Status
Not open for further replies.
He was hyped like crazy on saturday, hype Zoro again and again, even Asura.
Later he claim that he only hyped the opening scene where Zoro used asura but I doubt it since the reaction from him was to crazy to think that he only hyped the opening.
Asura Zoro in this chapter.
Too early for Ashura bro but i think Zoro is fighting King on equal ground this chapter, the advantage King had last chapter is probably gone.

King not going down before Queen.
I assume Zoro cutting King mask with Asura(Lebrent hint, I don´t buy him saying he hyping the opening only) and King mask reveal, also few background story to Zoro.
This iis like chapter 884, Luffy hurt and damage Katakuri with Boundman, Katakuri use awakening donutes.
I assume next chapter King using awakening together with Queen who also use it(after hell memories, symbole that Sanji and Zoro push them to use awakening with Asura and hell memories).
-Queen
-Awakening
:kobeha:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Zoro destroyed King :finally:

People think the hype is because it's a zoro chapter.
Here's the reality.

"Zoro finds out King's flames are special, so he slashes King with Kin's technique and it works. Zoro destroys King.
When he's about to move somewhere else, he's attacked by a silhouette.
We hear a Mary announcing that Queen has been completely obliterated on the other side of the skull.
*Oi Oi, Marimo, I thought you were about to be killed for a second there, good job taking care of that trash. So, since we have nothing better to do now, why don't we entertain ourselves for a while?"
On top of some rocks, there's a black haired man standing.
Zoro says: *great. If you are so eager to die, I can help you with that request right now."

Break next week.

You've heard it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.