Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1038: "The Inherited Will: World of Violence"

- In the past, Kaidou was The Monster King in Rusukaina Island (the island where Luffy trained). He was a sentient creature, but unable to think like humans, fishman, or other intelligent races.

- Rocks D. Xebec went to the island and wanted Kaidou as a combatant in his crew. To the surprise of even Edward Newgate and Charlotte Linlin, Kaidou showed an immeasurable power and defeated Xebec in a fight to the death.

- Nearing his death, Xebec used the Mind Mind Fruit, giving Kaidou the ability of comprehension and intelligence. Kaidou questioned Xebec's sanity for wanting a beast, that can kill him anytime, to join his crew.

- Xebec said confidently, "Saying that means you'll never do it." Xebec was right. Instead, Kaidou was grateful for the gift of intelligence, and joined Rocks Crew as Xebec's combatant.

- Kaidou has an innate power which he trained obsessively since birth. The power of The World Titan.

- Linlin gave Kaidou Uo Uo no Mi, Model: Azure Dragon, and told him to eat it. Kaidou said he's strong enough without it. But he was persuaded and ate it anyway.

- Trying out the Azure Dragon Fruit, Kaidou couldn't control it at earlier times, suffering a humiliating defeat against Fleet Admiral Kong, Admiral Sengoku, Shichibukai Monkey D. Dragon, Vice Admiral Garp, Great Pirate Gol D. Roger, and two more times when sparring Whitebeard and Xebec himself in the crew, making total of his defeat 7 times.

- Xebec said having Devil Fruit ability will actually serve to distract the World Government from Kaidou's actual, hidden power. Since Xebec needed Kaidou to keep that trump card hidden.

- Kaidou asked Xebec about the reason. Xebec told him, he wanted to create a world of violence.

- The world of violence is Xebec's plan to form a grand army encompassing the entire world, in order to wage war and annihilate "a single existence".

- Flashback over, and Kaidou says that Luffy is the only one managed to completely defeat the power of Azure Dragon.

- Kaidou will now use his true power of World Titan. The power that defeated Rocks D. Xebec. If Luffy achieve victory here, Kaidou will surrender to Luffy's will.

- Kaidou tells Luffy about "the single existence", whose name is Imu.

:suresure:

Last edited:
I changed my phone few months ago. But I lost the beautiful collage of punk hazard anime Luffies which used to be my sig.
:josad:

Does anyone in case downloaded it ?
Look at the wayback machine maybe there's a snapshot of worstgen where you have your sig
Post automatically merged:

It’s funny, y’all still think my spoilers are fake
:pepecafe:
Who's your source

Chapter 1038: "The Inherited Will: World of Violence"

- In the past, Kaidou was The Monster King in Rusukaina Island (the island where Luffy trained). He was a sentient creature, but unable to think like humans, fishman, or other intelligent races.

- Rocks D. Xebec went to the island and wanted Kaidou as a combatant in his crew. To the surprise of even Edward Newgate and Charlotte Linlin, Kaidou showed an immeasurable power and defeated Xebec in a fight to the death.

- Nearing his death, Xebec used the Mind Mind Fruit, giving Kaidou the ability of comprehension and intelligence. Kaidou questioned Xebec's sanity for wanting a beast, that can kill him anytime, to join his crew.

- Xebec said confidently, "Saying that means you'll never do it." Xebec was right. Instead, Kaidou was grateful for the gift of intelligence, and joined Rocks Crew as Xebec's combatant.

- Kaidou has an innate power which he trained obsessively since birth. The power of The World Titan.

- Linlin gave Kaidou Uo Uo no Mi, Model: Azure Dragon, and told him to eat it. Kaidou said he's strong enough without it. But he was persuaded and ate it anyway.

- Trying out the Azure Dragon Fruit, Kaidou couldn't control it at earlier times, suffering a humiliating defeat against Fleet Admiral Kong, Admiral Sengoku, Shichibukai Monkey D. Dragon, Vice Admiral Garp, Great Pirate Gol D. Roger, and two more times when sparring Whitebeard and Xebec himself in the crew, making total of his defeat 7 times.

- Xebec said having Devil Fruit ability will actually serve to distract the World Government from Kaidou's actual, hidden power. Since Xebec needed Kaidou to keep that trump card hidden.

- Kaidou asked Xebec about the reason. Xebec told him, he wanted to create a world of violence.

- The world of violence is Xebec's plan to form a grand army encompassing the entire world, in order to wage war and annihilate "a single existence".

- Flashback over, and Kaidou says that Luffy is the only one managed to completely defeat the power of Azure Dragon.

- Kaidou will now use his true power of World Titan. The power that defeated Rocks D. Xebec. If Luffy achieve victory here, Kaidou will surrender to Luffy's will.

- Kaidou tells Luffy about "the single existence", whose name is Imu.

:suresure:
Fake...no zoro in this chapter...
:ultimoji:

Fake spoilers were on point till you mentioned some of his defeats came from “sparring” it was said everyone who whooped his ass tried to kill him even other Yonko so not all of those fighters he lost to fit

Your next poll Why Kid is better than Luffy
-Because he is awesome
-Because he is great
-I am a fan of Rubber and i accept Kid is superior
:sanjimeh:

Hawkins is kinda cool to be in Kid Pirates i choose him.
It is true, i create a fun poll around something i like, why not. But my arent as ridicilious as you made them. I think these are honestly interesting points for discussion. Not like 80% of polls which are made in threads like:

"Is Zoro stronger then XYZ?" -> Answers: "Yes" "Absolutely yes" "XYZ is shit anyway".

So come on, its a fair and fun possible discussion which people could Join Kid Pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.