Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

It was my fave ship like 6-7 years ago lol.
Oda stirring the pot with Nami drawn as Zoro recently too hahahaha.

I used to ship them too a long time ago.
Post automatically merged:

Beast Pirates
Directly complicit of the mass starvation, poisoning, murder, torture, enslavement and of millions people on a massive scale for twenty five years
Introducion of the arc is them trying to sell a kid into sex slavery and them torture her with pliers to take advantage of her ability, kid happens to be Tama.

Tama
-subject of their oppression since she was born
-Village got destroyed by BP
-Starve everyday

decide to fight back with the only ability she has

Self-proclaimed ethics experts from Worstgen :

"NOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT, IT'S IMMORAL AND HYPOCRITICAL, Y-YOU'RE AS BAD AS THEM"

At least tag me if you're gonna insult me you passive aggressive fuck.

Also nice face reveal there too.

Beast Pirates
Directly complicit of the mass starvation, poisoning, murder, torture, enslavement and of millions people on a massive scale for twenty five years
Introducion of the arc is them trying to sell a kid into sex slavery and them torture her with pliers to take advantage of her ability, kid happens to be Tama.

Tama
-Starve everyday

"NOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT, IT'S IMMORAL AND HYPOCRITICAL, Y-YOU'RE AS BAD AS THEM"

Well, Oda should have not written Tama like this.
He could have given her a different role in the story but NO he had to place a kid on the battlefield :luuh:

Beast Pirates

Tama
-Starve everyday

Tama is trash, more news at 11

G

Gorosei Informer

Cry me a river. Keep acting like you're offended about vile piece of shits getting their comeuppance to gain internet morality points.
You're the one trying to defend and justify a little girl and the hypocrisy of the community towards her.

You guys would spin anything the SHs and Oda makes them do no matter how immoral and hypocritical.

Fucking grow up dude. You're so immature no wonder you're white knighting a little girl.

I don't care about Internet morality points, these are my own beliefs. But believe whatever you want, you're trying to defend a brainwasher/enslaver so that explains a lot ironically.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

:finally:
Omg. Zeus the cloud from Sun Wukong is Luffys permenant Vivre Card for Nami
Oda is nerfing Nami for now.

Having same attack power as Yonko.
Clima-tact can act like rubber now. Even transfer into Kanabo. I wonder if it can transfer into other weapons. 72 transformation of monkey king.

It will amazing if Milky cloud , snow could and heat ball also have Zeus soul.

Using Nimbus to fly around , she can dodge any attack and her attack will not even miss anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.