Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

I really love that Oda did this tbh. I think he purposely had Law and Kidd team up vs BM because shes stronger because he he didn't want them to be equal to Luffy by having either solo a Yonko, he wanted Luffy to remain somewhat ahead of both of them.

Kid felt really underwhelming this arc for me personally, while Law has feat on the level of Luffy’s and almost equal stamina
Oda not giving him adv CoC when he made Kaido brought it up in 924 or any other Haki demonstration is weird
Also, it’s over if Law has adv CoC lmao

Kid felt really underwhelming this arc for me personally, while Law has feat on the level of Luffy’s and almost equal stamina
Oda not giving him adv CoC when he made Kaido brought it up in 924 or any other Haki demonstration is weird
Kid really should've gotten adCoC.

Law counters her DF with his own, Kid counters her adCoC with his

I legit do not understand why Oda had Kaido state that Kid had CoC when it ended up being completely irrelevant.

Oda clearly loves Law.If he has adv coc then bro only Luffy has chance of being above him every other character goes brrr.
Right now he just needs more mastery as he relies on certain distractions but he has insane stamina .
I see him mid difffing the YC1 tbh after this arc.
Kidd has potrayal but very less feat .If only Oda hints adv coc at end of this arc then he comes close to Luffy Law arsenal.
This arc:Luffy>Law>Zoro>Kidd very easily

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Oda really can't have another character even come close to Luffy and it's fucking pathetic.

In hindsight adCoC wouldn't even make Kid stronger than G5 Luffy
I think it's more about them over-shadowing Zoro and Sanji.
Both they did end up being real wings of pirate king.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I legit do not understand why Oda had Kaido state that Kid had CoC when it ended up being completely irrelevant.
It’s kind of surreal to think that from the span of Kidd being a confirmed CoC user up until now that two more characters were confirmed to have both CoC and the advanced version, while he continues to show zero signs of having it at all

G

Gorosei Informer

Orochi still alive ?
This panel right?

:sus:

I doubt it unless Kaido and BM are returning. I refuse to believe we've seen everything from his DF either, especially as Oda hasn't even said why he keeps coming back. Its almost guaranteed to be due to his fruit but still.

The timing here and context would be really weird for Orochi to return but this moment did feel very off for me in general.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Kid is also least impressive on the roof…like to each their own but trying to squeeze Kaido or throw him around just look like a joke compare to the other crazy stuff that’s going on, like Killer trying to behead Kaido with Zoro and his sound based attack look way more powerful
In rooftop until they got separated
1) Zoro
2) Law
3) Luffy
4) Killer
5) Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.