Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda's having to jump through hoops to get rid of Carrot because he already used the "fell down the stairs" excuse once.
Can you imagine if Oda wrote Zoro like he did with Carrot? As in I mean, he doesn't just subconsciously avoid stairs but he straight up attacks them, slices and tries to destroy them and blames them for killing Kuina? Any staircase he finds too?

D

Deleted member 83

海軍大将の覇気をも上回るのか。“自然系”能力を持つ黄猿でさえ、彼の牽制には抗えず。
Even a logia user like Kizaru can’t resist his restraint. Is he above even an admiral’s Haki?

anyway it’s the usual description of manga panels nothing new, for data books I always ignore text and focus on Oda’s sketch notes

Even a logia user like Kizaru can’t resist his restraint. Is he above even an admiral’s Haki?

anyway it’s the usual description of manga panels nothing new, for data books I always ignore text and focus on Oda’s sketch notes
Eten how did you learn Japanese? I'm thinking about starting but not sure if I should start on my own or join classes.

Watched that Morj video right until he started talking about his typing skills.

Looks like he really doesn't like the Kozuki Oden gag (don't blame him), but then he's making up other excuses. Like he's saying Yamato didn't go through any character growth to earn a spot on the ship. That's just saying Yamato didn't stop the Oden gag in a different way.
Morj is just another fan, like you or me

Therefore his opinions aren't more important than anyone else's

Learn Japanese thread with Eten when?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

restraint?

Status
Not open for further replies.