Status
Not open for further replies.
Died to unnamed fodders. No statement about how he went out, no former Kage from other villages mention this useless fuck during the final war.
Fodders without a name? You didn't see Naruto eh? He died against Kinkaku and Ginkaku + his elite armada, Kinkaku and Ginkaku had Kurama chakra at the time, even A thought he would have to go himself when they were revived, "fodders" yes.

G

Gorosei Informer

Naruto has that je ne sais quoi factor to it that makes it so easy to get back into and rewatch/reread at all times.

My favourite fights in part 1 are deffo Gaara vs Lee, Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the forest as well. I enjoyed Sasuke vs Itachi in part 2.
Yes those fights were great too! I was legit fanboying/cheering for Lee as he was one of my faves and when he took those weights off too!

Sasuke had some pretty dope fights and moves too for real. Kirin was BADASS especially! Sasuke vs Itachi was a real edge of your seat, intense fight and tragic too.
Orochimaru is such an amazing villain tio, an absolute menace throughout part 1 especially and in those Chuunin exams!
His theme songs were so hauntingly badass too with those Gothic vibe organ inclusions!

That phrase is exactly what I needed! Not heard it in a long time but the most apt phrase absolutely haha! That definite indescribable atmosphere/tone for real!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fodders without a name? You didn't see Naruto eh? He died against Kinkaku and Ginkaku + his elite armada, Kinkaku and Ginkaku had Kurama chakra at the time, even A thought he would have to go himself when they were revived, "fodders" yes.
You both have vague statements.

He didn't took out Gin and Kin with him.

G

Gorosei Informer

I tried watching the Naruto anime from the beginning, but got stuck at this really slow episode where they are trying to help some asshole win a running race. Tried several times to watch it but my brain shut down every time out of sheer boredom. Maybe I'll try to push through again someday.
It has 80 episodes of filler in a row between end of pre TS and Shippuden tbh lol. It was HELL for us watching it weekly!

I think 40-50% of the anime series is filler genuinely, I'm thinking 51% somehow lmao.

There's a website that tells you how much filler each series has.

Status
Not open for further replies.