Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That shit fucking broke me tbh. Worse than Jiraiya even.
Ironically we have Jiraiyas literal clone in this and Sasuke time traveling to meet him pre Shippuden but after hes gotten to know Naruto or so?
Yeah I definitely agree. It was fucking awful. I remember that plot with Kashin Koji, but I didn't know about Sasuke going back in the past. WTF..

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I never understood it either. I figured Naruto was just too empathic towards them due to his own loneliness and maybe kindness of his parents.
True but on the other side- He was friends with Kiba and Shikamaru as well who treated him way much better than those two, like a true friend. Ofc they teased each other but god damn it they were good friends, bah, Gaara had better friendship goals with him than Sasuke. As much as I understand attachment to people in similar placement I don't buy it at all in Naruto's spot towards Sasuke.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I definitely agree. It was fucking awful. I remember that plot with Kashin Koji, but I didn't know about Sasuke going back in the past. WTF..
Yeah, it also gets retconned as he gets memory wiped or something? It sounded like a pure favservice arc/storyline. I only read highlights/recaps of Boruto tbh.

Naruto was meant to die apparently as the beginning implies at least too. Sasuke is theorised to die at some point and Boruto fucking dies at least temporarily after Iwaki, Narutos adopted son kills him lol. Iwaki is the one who kills Naruto in the/an alternate future apparently. Boruto is a hot fucking mess.

The anime has a retelling of the movie, tons of filler and very slow pacing apparently for 100 episodes maybe so some traditions lasted well unfortunately.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Thicc isn't my thing.
Rich? Who cares.
Sakura had personality flaws I agree, but everything was still better than what Hinata has shown, besides when Pain showed up.
Look, if Sakura didn't simp for the whole fucking series for the guy who didn't give a fuck about her and even tried to kill her maybe I'd agree
But she did simp for Sasgay non-stop isn't she? Hell, he won't even kiss her as adults lmao
Naruto could've choose literally every girl and it would be better than Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.