Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Next week is also a break, right? :josad:
No it shouldn't be? We have a chapter scheduled on 24th October, the next Sunday after this one.

There shouldn't be a WSJ break until Christmas/Late December either, so unless there's an unplanned/emergency break, we should have another 3 chapters including next week's and then another Oda break. So we have 1 more Oda break in November, so we won't get a chapter on the 14th of November I think? Just over 4 weeks from now?

Now, we may get another Oda break around 5th or 12th December, not sure? But Oda might try to put out more chapters instead? We should get early spoilers for the WSJ/Christmas break though.

I might be mistaken about some of this but we definitely have a chapter next week at least!

:kata::choppawhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

ZKK is my only hope now :josad:

I'm literally rooting for any team that's not OG :josad:
I used to root for OG so hard but they turned out to be massive bullies and such. Definitely not as "heroic"/"underdog" as they seemed. I really lost a lot of respect for them even though they managed to win 2 TI's in a row. Notail was my 2nd fave pro player (Dendi is my 1st) and I felt sorry for him with the Fly incident but I saw a very different side to them before I quit Dota again.

Navi has had their controversies too, they were the ones to abuse fountain hooking after all but they were my fave team before and I remember TI3 being my first TI to see, rooting for Navi and then yeah...from that day on, I grew to HATE Alliance LMAO! Except for Bulldog though, he's hilarious!

In fact speaking of that lurking legend 250KG beast, he's been getting prevented by going to a few TIs in a row and now when it was finally meant to be in his own home country Sweden, he still couldn't go to it because of the pandemic! Is he cursed or what!? Did my bad luck and irony spread to him somehow too?!

Also for further irony, my former best friend is Romanian and got me into Dota 2 in the first place and I've permanently stopped talking to him now for personal reasons BUT ironically the current TI, the MASSIVELY delayed (Valve style) TI10 is happening in his own country Romania ofc! I swear if the new hero is actually a vampire as well, both he and I will absolutely freak out, especially as I use to HOUND him with vampire jokes with his name being Vlad and such too! (The game Magicka which we loved, had a vampire called Vlad who kept insisting he's not a vampire and it made vampire jokes about him, life imitates art? Irony is the most powerful force?)

:nicagesmile::lulz::saden::josad:

No it shouldn't be? We have a chapter scheduled on 24th October, the next Sunday after this one.

There shouldn't be a WSJ break until Christmas/Late December either, so unless there's an unplanned/emergency break, we should have another 3 chapters including next week's and then another Oda break. So we have 1 more Oda break in November, so we won't get a chapter on the 14th of November I think? Just over 4 weeks from now?

Now, we may get another Oda break around 5th or 12th December, not sure? But Oda might try to put out more chapters instead? We should get early spoilers for the WSJ/Christmas break though.

I might be mistaken about some of this but we definitely have a chapter next week at least!

:kata::choppawhat:
I saw people last week on WG saying it's going to be a two week break so I assumed we'll have to wait for another two weeks for the spoilers.

However I'll be more than happy if they're wrong. :optimistic:

G

Gorosei Informer

I saw people last week on WG saying it's going to be a two week break so I assumed we'll have to wait for another two weeks for the spoilers.

However I'll be more than happy if they're wrong. :optimistic:
That makes no sense, not sure why they're saying that. The official apps and Viz website state the chapter is coming out on the 24th. I'll check to see if there's been any changes/announcements as MHA is on a break next week for unknown reasons too.

I used to root for OG so hard but they turned out to be massive bullies and such. Definitely not as "heroic"/"underdog" as they seemed. I really lost a lot of respect for them even though they managed to win 2 TI's in a row. Notail was my 2nd fave pro player (Dendi is my 1st) and I felt sorry for him with the Fly incident but I saw a very different side to them before I quit Dota again.

Navi has had their controversies too, they were the ones to abuse fountain hooking after all but they were my fave team before and I remember TI3 being my first TI to see, rooting for Navi and then yeah...from that day on, I grew to HATE Alliance LMAO! Except for Bulldog though, he's hilarious!

In fact speaking of that lurking legend 250KG beast, he's been getting prevented by going to a few TIs in a row and now when it was finally meant to be in his own home country Sweden, he still couldn't go to it because of the pandemic! Is he cursed or what!? Did my bad luck and irony spread to him somehow too?!

Also for further irony, my former best friend is Romanian and got me into Dota 2 in the first place and I've permanently stopped talking to him now for personal reasons BUT ironically the current TI, the MASSIVELY delayed (Valve style) TI10 is happening in his own country Romania ofc! I swear if the new hero is actually a vampire as well, both he and I will absolutely freak out, especially as I use to HOUND him with vampire jokes with his name being Vlad and such too! (The game Magicka which we loved, had a vampire called Vlad who kept insisting he's not a vampire and it made vampire jokes about him, life imitates art? Irony is the most powerful force?)

:nicagesmile::lulz::saden::josad:
Wings Gaming...

:josad:

Bulldog is pretending...

:pepehands:

He is still the best Furion and Lone Druid player! Too bad they changed the ban system...

:milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Wait a minute!....

Bleach entire series sale too!!! Are they gearing up for Bleach's scheduled massive comeback!?

:crazwhat::hohoho::finally::bignews:

Post automatically merged:

Wings Gaming...

:josad:

Bulldog is pretending...

:pepehands:

He is still the best Furion and Lone Druid player! Too bad they changed the ban system...

:milaugh:
That would make more sense if if he was dodging the TIs, he's taking dodging matches to the next level/new meta by dodging TIs too LMAO! Maybe he confused TI with STIs and is trying to avoid TI by mistake? LOL!

But in all seriousness he is the Furion and Druid god. Rat Doto King lol. Didn't he get a rat cosmetic for Furion or Druid too? LMAO!

I really don't like Rat Dota but I understand it. I rememebr the days of "Chinese Farming Simulator" and Korean casters getting extremely bored and fed up with it and making such sarcastic comments! LOL

:lulz::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

I heard one of the casters behind the infamous Lakad Matatag has passed away recently too?

:shame::risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.