Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm. Am American and I don't like Americans lol
2000 years from now, after America, Russia, EU and China have all collapsed, it will be study material for historians to figure out how American entertainment was the most globally influential and culture changing phenomenon and yet at the same time, America was the most hated country.

No, I know exactly what im talking about. Twitter is a company, they can do whatever the fuck they want. The problem is, they are a social media platform, which is an advent for free speech. A company has the right to ban its users for breaking rules it sets. They didn't ban Trump for no exciting free speech, he broke guidelines set by the company.

There is also a very thin, dangerous line between limiting free speech and allowing someone to spout dangerous rhetoric to millions of people who "want" to beleive what they read.

I'm not arguing what is right or wrong, it just isn't that black and white like you beleive.
They can always label a Tweet as misinformation or unverified. I will never support banning a person until ofc they’re people posting some real fucked up shit. I also believe banning a person off the platform will only act as a catalyst to trigger the person’s followers. At least most of them. They will view the platform as a dictator and take it personally.

I am really looking forward to Elon as to how he’s gonna solve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.