Votes: 18 7.7%
  • Nika actually not laughing

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • Seeing Caribou fangirl over BB

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Kaido returns for Wano Act 4

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
Damn dude. I really feel bad now. You demanded for proof and i bodied your ass so hard it's extremely hard to recover from it with you not having provided a single proof other than posting Prime Garp which i already debunked. Pathetic.

Now the Gorosei are lying too lmao. Oda lied with the panel in Marineford, the Gorosei lied with Aokiji but @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier is right LMAOOO
Someone who "bodies" someone with proof doesn't need to state out loud that they "bodied" someone with proof. The facts should speak for themselves.

Damn dude. I really feel bad now. You demanded for proof and i bodied your ass so hard it's extremely hard to recover from it with you not having provided a single proof other than posting Prime Garp which i already debunked. Pathetic.

Now the Gorosei are lying too lmao. Oda lied with the panel in Marineford, the Gorosei lied with Aokiji but @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier is right LMAOOO
I mean say what you will but he's clearly not the strongest when Akainu beat him.

Mihawk fans will share the same fate as kid fans if they think mihawk gonna get better portrayal and hype as oda's self insert.
If your name is not luffy and have any business with oda's self insert shanks you already take huge L, just give up.