Status
Not open for further replies.

This picture many says it is Luffy the tiger, but I am not that sure.....I mean the tiger aint exactly behind Luffy, in fact most of the body is on the same level with Zoro which is just behind Luffy (aka that the surprise).

what your though? Look just where Zoro head is based on the tiger head and watch where Luffy head is .....

Yamato aint the tiger due to be a wolf.

To me the tiger can be for both Luffy&Zoro and make totally sense (the anime team couldn't be more clear about a tiger that look exactly alike Zoro) that a weird choice from the team :wonderland::yearight:

It WAS weird that Lance posted today, even if it was a random tease. But who knows at this point.
I found the structure assembled by him strange, I believe that the structure of 3 upper hints and a lower one indicates a separation of 3 elements in relation to a quarter. My hypothesis is that it refers to acts. As I said today, "the three hints left behind, and the fourth one comes later, is this indicative of 3 acts left behind and act 4 coming?
End of act 3?" :)

I found the structure assembled by him strange, I believe that the structure of 3 upper hints and a lower one indicates a separation of 3 elements in relation to a quarter. My hypothesis is that it refers to acts. As I said today, "the three hints left behind, and the fourth one comes later, is this indicative of 3 acts left behind and act 4 coming?
End of act 3?" :)
Would be great and not unexpected. Both calamities have been defeated and Hiyori is in a room with Orochi wanting her to play that one song that is used for the act transitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.