Status
Not open for further replies.
i just dont think hes done. you cant have a character say death is what completes a person and have other characters say he'll just keep coming back unless hes dead and then beat him by knocking him unconscious. odas better at writing than this
I understand that but it's very clear from chapter 1049 he got defeated

Don't have expectations is all I am saying

I don't get the issue with Kaido's defeat

Man was a monster taking all these attacks left and right on top of lifting whole island continuously and even then it takes an island plus level attack with internal destruction to take him down

He also showed island level flame mode and only got defeated because he took Luffy's attack headon

It's not that anticlimactic. Kaido has lived up to his WSC status

All we need is more Flashback
It's because people have been waiting for Kaido's awakening since the fight started yet just like with BM Oda is being unclear with it.
Me I think it's over, three chapters to build-up Bajrang gun + Kaido showing gigantic and epic elemental form to directly clash with it + dramatic flashback of Wano Citizens followed by Kaido's own flashback + last chapter ended with three consecutive doublespreads of Kaido getting punched and sent straight to hell+ Kaido and Orochi downfall being directlt juxtaposed with Wano citizens hanging lantern wishes of seeing them gone + ticking bomb of the arc (Onigashima falling) being defused (which always happen around the same time as the main villain defeat) .
Even if Kaido character may not be done in Wano, I'm confident the fight with Luffy is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.