Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I've moved past it. ZKK is over, no black blade. Glad there was no lineage, but at this point want to move on to final arc.

Oda wastes chapters on random BS and then at the peak of the fight rushes the ending
you have same arguments as I do... I was very dissapointed when WCI year of sanji turned into luffy is jesus... but at least unlike some other fans we still do keep reading manga, becouse I find story and lore and mistery very interesting, its just too bad that other characters outside of luufy doesnt get any love from oda... neither zoro nor sanji, when they should be hyped way more than law and Kidd who are hyped most

These are unbelievable spoilers for you my mate
Okay this is my last shot at spoilera
Chapter 1053 title:-"Navy admiral Ryokugyu"
-Bounties of straw hats, Law, kid, warlords have been revealed
-King and queen confronts ryokugyu
-law and kid's bounty is greater Than 2billion
-Ryokugyu's face have been revealed, he also shows some of his powers
-sanji and Zoro's bounty is close but less than 2billion
-kid and law are not considered as younkous
Are these real @Lance_Dragonite @ScotchInformer @Un-amed @AwakenedCabbage @DruMzTV @SDfear
???? These are unbelievable??? Huh??
Yes, in all fairness @AdmiralKinyagi set the bar this week and no one came even close to his spoilers

2nd note the only fake spoilers I fall for are @stairs-kun

im giving my ielts soon, seems easy to me tbh, compared to school exams and the sat
OH BRUH SAT..

wrll tbh i didn't study much for both Ielts and SAT so don't judge it based on what I'm about to say

i have heard that IELTS general is easier

i took academic it is easy too but you have to focus in alot during listen coz the accept do be a bit messy

The rest require you to manage time and work within it.
Reading is kinda tough you'll have to hone in you comprehension and question solving within time.

Writing is where you require the most time management

i had to piss and was about to leak but i was only allowed to go during the TEST WHEN THE TIME IS RUNNING OUT so i lost some time

but i recommend watching this dood on YT called E2 IELTS if i got that right

and yea get into a mode of focus before the exam and warm up your Brian by reading passages

alla in all it was decent for someone who studied a day before.

you have same arguments as I do... I was very dissapointed when WCI year of sanji turned into luffy is jesus... but at least unlike some other fans we still do keep reading manga, becouse I find story and lore and mistery very interesting, its just too bad that other characters outside of luufy doesnt get any love from oda... neither zoro nor sanji, when they should be hyped way more than law and Kidd who are hyped most
Would have been better if Zoro died... then I would have stopped reading, but Zoro is alive and we're in too deep as readers, reading this story for decades or decade so gotta follow through until the end.

Wano was nearly 4 years WCI was nearly 2 years Dressrosa was nearly 3-4 years. It lost the whole lore of adventure

Yes, in all fairness @AdmiralKinyagi set the bar this week and no one came even close to his spoilers

2nd note the only fake spoilers I fall for are @stairs-kun
First thing
-I wasn't even talking about spoilers to @LuffyMazino
Second thing my comment was about L's take on Zoro's theory
Third I wasn't even talking to you
So where do you came from, coming with a ridiculous agenda like @AdmiralKinyagi spoilers were true??

Status
Not open for further replies.