Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
yeah i really like it ,but sometimes its really hard to move forward and absolutly nerv racking to be honest .
almost getting nervous before big fights or some creatures that are looking like they can fuck me up in seconds :suresure:
definetly for me the hardest game i played up to date :josad:
should i go in the forrest or should i go downtown to this goatdemon thing at undead city?
:sanmoji:
It's your journey, go where your heart takes you
Luffy style

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
yeah i really like it ,but sometimes its really hard to move forward and absolutly nerv racking to be honest .
almost getting nervous before big fights or some creatures that are looking like they can fuck me up in seconds :suresure:
definetly for me the hardest game i played up to date :josad:
should i go in the forrest or should i go downtown to this goatdemon thing at undead city?
You need to go down below to blight town to ring the second bell... There are 2 paths there... one is simple and the other is hell. If you have the master key then it will be easy.

another update from my Dark souls remastered journey :endthis:
i deafeated the Tauros Demon and got the Drake Sword from the Dragon ,slayed 2 black knights and got the Sword of the black knight still to heavy to use it ..
Defeated the metall bull
Made Lautrec with Luck Fall of the Cliff to aquire his ring :usoprice:
Defeated the Gargoils and got a nice helm :wellwell:
and right now im grinding because i think the next stop is to go in the forrest after the titanit demon :pepebusi:
@Pot Goblin @Jaguark101 @AdmiralKinyagi
Try not to rely too much on the Drake sword. It’s very powerful early game but gets surpassed by the mid game by other weapons.

Good Good! I am glad your enjoying the game! Also make sure you don't take off Lautrec's ring because if you do then the ring will break and you won't be able to wear it again! Lastly what starting gift did you choose? was it the master key?
oke good to know :josad: thanks
it was the healing thing i think something with grace in the name

:sanmoji:
It's your journey, go where your heart takes you
Luffy style
ok i thought there is some path or should i say some guide to not be underleveld :sus:
Try not to rely too much on the Drake sword. It’s very powerful early game but gets surpassed by the mid game by other weapons.
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers yes. Also if you can get your stats up to wield that Black Knight weapon you found then that will actually carry you the entire game.
i leveled my claymore sword up to 5+its apart from the drake sword the only one i can use properly now with my stats :milaugh:

but one thing that amazes me is at first when i started it looked like it was mainly 3-4 areas but now i reallly se how stupendios huge this game is almost frightning :quest:

Kohei Horikoshi's (My Hero Academia) comment in WSJ, Issue #31.
Someday I will definitely start reading his manga lol.
MHA author: Loves One Piece / sent his fanart to Oda years ago. He likes Ishidas's work and he watches his drawing streams.
This MHA slander must be stopped:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.