Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we skipped the grave and we could've gotten a bit more kaido mingling. But getting straight up promoted to one of the 'handful of the strongest' in the world isn't that bad though
zoro fans are in the mud because they always think that zoro is the main character and end up with their expectations being devastated by facts
Post automatically merged:

Both thanks to Law though, not to mention how his character kept flip flopping
he still got a W

This time next week we'll have the first hints for 1058.
nah, Carrot has already joined strawhats in that way, there’s no way that Oda will do that again. Plus, she has been irrelevant for 4 years
Post automatically merged:

totally roasted by oda himself
Leave their answer to being Queen off-panel + No farewell shown + Neko and Inu both sneaking twice in a ship...

Though PERSONALLY, I'd love that the "Being Queen fuss" was ALL a TRICK made by Inu, Neko, Shishilian and Wanda to PUSH HER on the Sunny. That'd be... :steef::steef::steef:

If Carrot gets on board, I'm not a carrot fan but it's certainly workable. She had a lot of Whole Cake development. She's been with us for 6 years ish?
I want Carrot to join, I just feel like Oda needs to have Luffy/the crew actually talk to her about it. The way Oda has handled Carrot is so fucking weird. I admit I like Yamato a bit more, but I do like Carrot. Hopefully gets gets addressed soon. It would feel shitty for the Straw Hats to leave without talking to Carrot after she fought against two Yonkou with them.

This time next week we'll have the first hints for 1058.

Leave their answer to being Queen off-panel + No farewell shown + Neko and Inu both sneaking twice in a ship...

Though PERSONALLY, I'd love that the "Being Queen fuss" was ALL a TRICK made by Inu, Neko, Shishilian and Wanda to PUSH HER on the Sunny. That'd be... :steef::steef::steef:
how can you want carrot on the ship? if yamato has no personality, then carrot is a rock. She spent the last 2 years taking Ls and screaming Pedro. Actually i was sad for Perospero cause he did nothing wrong

Yeah, we skipped the grave and we could've gotten a bit more kaido mingling. But getting straight up promoted to one of the 'handful of the strongest' in the world isn't that bad though
But that's not what was said... The statement that only a handful of the strongest posses the power does not preclude weaker people from having it or some of the strongest having other powers.
It's like future sight. Only kata, Luffy and Kaido posses the power so technically only a handful of the strongest posses it (kaido and Luffy), but this does not preclude someone weaker(kata) having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.