Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Nami, Usopp, and Chopper, all of whom have faced multiple powerful opponents and defeated every one of them, cower on the Sunny as the crew entered Onigashima a little while back proved to me definitively that the Straw Hats are not yet reliable enough to challenge the Yonko. It’s still gonna happen regardless, because HAHAHAHA PIS GO BRRRR, but how in the fuck are y’all still scared of fodder?? What the actual shit??
You know I’m still confused how Nami beat the thorn girl and Khalifa both who were respectable/specialized assassins. Matter of fact, how did all the strawhats simultaneously beat everyone they matched in Alabaster

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I only saw you saying back there about the possibility of Black Maria be Kaido's wife. But i really find them a perfect match.
Oh those were some jokes Peper. Like this

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUR DRESSING ROOM
CUZ OUR SHIT IS LOOKING SMALLER THAN A DECIMAL

Can someone with a little more Japanese experience tell if the "striped cape" person in Chapter 982 is speaking with a "Wano" dialect here?

At first I thought so but I wanted to make sure. If it is in Wano's dialect, then it very likely isn't Shiki/Scopper/etc, but a Wano native, someone like Shimotsuki Kozaburo. Not to mention, Neko just magically fashioned an arm gun after this? Who made it for him? Kozaburo was a swordsmith but IMO would be the best chance of forging a weapon for him if anything.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Yes, i think the "mysterious guy" is Wano citizens and he knew if Oden was dead 20 years ago.
This could lead to another plothole, so he knew Oden was dead and he recognize Marco, what the hell you dont report that to Whitebeard/Marco for 20 years? Just like Neko and Inuarashi?

Status
Not open for further replies.