Status
Not open for further replies.
The only people who know the full truth of that day are Strusen and the one giant who ran away... Strusen will NEVER tell her so the only option is that one giant who is in Elbaf, Oda wouldn't have shown him getting away without it coming back into play later.
I don't know if she's going down right now or not, but I don't think Strusen and the giants are the only ones who know about that. I don't know if you've heard that theory about the 2 CP0 guys being the same one's from BM's orphanage but it's pretty cool. Like, they literally look like the same kids and we know that the CP0 used to come there so there is a very high chance that they're the same kids. It would be the perfect way to reveal it to her imo. The puzzle pieces just fit.

Regardless, BM's story will definitely be involved in Elbaf, even if she doesn't participate directly. If the whole speculation of Mother Caramel residing inside her due to the soul df or something is true then I can see her character arc ending with her permanently become Linlin, the 'good' BM and being known as Mother Linlin by the epilogue. We know she has a good side. Joe from Twitter has some really good threads on her if would like to read. Even though I hate her, I can't deny that her character is extremely unique.

This is why I'm confident she won't go down in this arc... The only people who know the full truth of that day are Strusen and the one giant who ran away... Strusen will NEVER tell her so the only option is that one giant who is in Elbaf, Oda wouldn't have shown him getting away without it coming back into play later.
That incident is actually known by all of Elbaf and all the giants around the world

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I don't know if she's going down right now or not, but I don't think Strusen and the giants are the only ones who know about that. I don't know if you've heard that theory about the 2 CP0 guys being the same one's from BM's orphanage but it's pretty cool. Like, they literally look like the same kids and we know that the CP0 used to come there so there is a very high chance that they're the same kids. It would be the perfect way to reveal it to her imo. The puzzle pieces just fit.

Regardless, BM's story will definitely be involved in Elbaf, even if she doesn't participate directly. If the whole speculation of Mother Caramel residing inside her due to the soul df or something is true then I can see her character arc ending with her permanently become Linlin, the 'good' BM and being known as Mother Linlin by the epilogue. We know she has a good side. Joe from Twitter has some really good threads on her if would like to read. Even though I hate her, I can't deny that her character is extremely unique.
:crazwhat:Could you link me these twitter threads from joe please?
Post automatically merged:

That incident is actually known by all of Elbaf and all the giants around the world
Ah yes! I meant that she herself doesn't know.

It still baffles me on how much more exposition we are going to get on BM's character and yet Wano, which people want for it to end in the next 20 or so chapters would be Kaido's final involvement in the series.

The funny part is that we have just begun to scratch the surface over his character.
Both are Filler Yonkos and should go away. Shanks,Mihawk and Blackbeard deserves all that space instead.

G

Gorosei Informer

Cyborgs stronger than naruto and sasuke

Boruto sucks especially kawaki dude don t have any depth :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Code will kill him:josad:
Wow...lmao. Just the other day, I saw something about how Mecha Naruto was supposedly bodying everyone in the anime filler arc for him or w/e and now this? As if Boruto wasn't awful enough! LOL

I really hope One Piece doesn't get the Boruto treatment...
I keep checking up on Boruto every now and then and each new development I discover just makes me cringe and facepalm so hard.

At least Kubo did something very interesting, unexpected and extremely potentially dark with one of the children of the MCs in the Bleach one-shot chapter, not a Boruto wannabe....

:whitepress::lawsigh::emohiyo::josad:

Wow...lmao. Just the other day, I saw something about how Mecha Naruto was supposedly bodying everyone in the anime filler arc for him or w/e and now this? As if Boruto wasn't awful enough! LOL

I really hope One Piece doesn't get the Boruto treatment...
I keep checking up on Boruto every now and then and each new development I discover just makes me cringe and facepalm so hard.

At least Kubo did something very interesting, unexpected and extremely potentially dark with one of the children of the MCs in the Bleach one-shot chapter, not a Boruto wannabe....

:whitepress::lawsigh::emohiyo::josad:
Two Piece with Buffy the pirate adventure through space

Status
Not open for further replies.