Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Imagine Zoro eye reveal in mid chapter
Why do people still talk about this eye shit.

I'm a Zoro fan and I'm genuinely tired of this. If this eye is closed because he can't handle Haki outburst or something it will be a little cool little not but overall I think he just got slashed by Mihawk for not paying attention to his teachings early on.

Why do people still talk about this eye shit.

I'm a Zoro fan and I'm genuinely tired of this. If this eye is closed because he can't handle Haki outburst or something it will be a little cool little not but overall I think he just got slashed by Mihawk for not paying attention to his teachings early on.
He cut his own eye out to increase his spiritual power imo. Buddhist style "abandoning the body". Zoros always been about taking on pain and suffering to get stronger

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He cut his own eye out to increase his spiritual power imo. Buddhist style "abandoning the body". Zoros always been about taking on pain and suffering to get stronger
I also theorized about the curse.

You know the deal with cursed swords. Maybe even tho he could use and fight with cursed swords pre-time skip, he wasn't proficient in using them and curse punished him for it and his eye started to hurt him or shit and he cut it like u said.

Dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.