Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep lmao, completely in character for him! Fishman Island helped support that for sure too and also him being jealous of Zeus getting to be "Nami's slave" and wanting to ber her slave instead LOL!

Tbh I was hoping Sanji's character arc especially post Dressrosa and WCI might be like this LOL!:

Sanji not being horny is like luffy not being dumb

It just cannot happen, it's in his genes

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji not being horny is like luffy not being dumb

It just cannot happen, it's in his genes
Yeah, Oda won't let his characters change, it's been well established or even set in (sea) stone ( or even poneglyph) now...

:sanjimeh::crybeard::josad::goatasure:

I did hear somewhere that this may be done purposely to signify not letting the world change you, to let it "defeat you" and in a series all about rebellion, ambition and going against the norm, being free, daring, brave, and so on, it does seem fitting I guess to stay true to who you are and hone your willpower ofc?

:zorothink::wonderland:

Yeah, Oda won't let his characters change, it's been well established or even set in (sea) stone ( or even poneglyph) now...

:sanjimeh::crybeard::josad::goatasure:

I did hear somewhere that this may be done purposely to signify not letting the world change you, to let it "defeat you" and in a series all about rebellion, ambition and going against the norm, being free, daring, brave, and so on, it does seem fitting I guess to stay true to who you are and hone your willpower ofc?

:zorothink::wonderland:
Oda is probably making a kinemon face reading these kind of analysis lol

Seriously tho, I think sanji being horny comes from the fact that oda based sanji on his own personality, they have a ridiculous amount of similarities even in their personal life

Status
Not open for further replies.