Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is Oda's biggest fan. :myman:
" bepo is as useful as a fuckin polar bear "

He should be happy oda didn't show his sulong form.

And for the bounty part. Marineford was telecasted Everyone saw what major damage whitebeard took and how he still beat around blackbeard. also, I don't think so WG knows much about yami yami no mi as much as we do as readers and for gura gura no mi. It's pointless unless a worthy user uses it. same with gomu gomu no mi , pointless until awakened.

and for a guy who just happen to get one of the strongest fruit , 2.2 B is a nice bounty. whereas confirmed defeat of two yonkou by those three is still reasonable.

and for the trickery part, it's fine that's a part of battle strategy too just raw power is shit writing. Even toji was able to kill Gojo saturo with a perfect planned out strategy. but thanks to to plot armour for gojo he came back to life too.

"Redon. Scotch. Lebrent. Reborn. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Spoilers kept balance between the Providers. But that all changed when the Oda took a break. Only the Spoilers master of all providers. Only he could stop the rampage of WorstGen. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Reborn Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Scotch Kingdom to help fight against the Reborn Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Spoilers was never reborn into the WorstGen, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Spoilers will return to save the WorstGen."
Dreams will never die :zehaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.