Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't make narrative sense tho

Kaido has been built up as the main villain of the Saga

he is the villain built up since Punk Hazard

Pretty sure he is the main guy
With CP0 inbound and the connections Wano has to the endgame of the story, I wouldn't be totally surprised if there's more to the story of Wano after the Beast Pirates fall.

Last edited:
With CP0 inbound and the connections, Wano has to the endgame of the story, I wouldn't be totally surprised if there's more to the story of Wano after the Beast Pirates fall.
I do think that's gonna happen, sure, but they are not gonna go down.

My opinion is that the Straw Hats would take the L and would have to flee from the area. Or it's going to be solved in some other way.

In anyway, it's not the Straw Hats are gonna take down the CP0 and the ships incoming.

The same way Kuma wasn't the main antagonist of Thriller Bark, just because he showed up after Moria was downed.

I do think that's gonna happen, sure, but they are not gonna go down.

My opinion is that the Straw Hats would take the L and would have to flee from the area. Or it's going to be solved in some other way.

In anyway, it's not the Straw Hats are gonna take down the CP0 and the ships incoming.

The same way Kuma wasn't the main antagonist of Thriller Bark, just because he showed up after Moria was downed.
I feel like that would be the subversion though. Kaido is built up as the main villain but in actually it’s CP0 + the SSG.

G

Gorosei Informer

We needed the Gintama Sequel instead of Boruto :feelscryingman:
Yeah, absolutely! Naruto would have been much better off with a prequel series, much like One Piece should get imo. These series have such amazing lore, world building, characters and such, there's so much we could enjoy from getting to see the past instead!
:cheers::steef::stealthblack::finally:

I really don't like seeing the Naruto characters as they are in Boruto and the focus on their children and ninja aliens and such. The writing in Boruto has been awful from what I saw of it and I gave up trying to get into it and follow it.

:whitepress::goatasure:

@Hedfi I tracked down what I remembered and it was about a robot manga, I'm not sure if this then became general sci fi over the years of forum talks or if there was another interview about a different sci fi plan but this particular one was the one I was thinking about.
Yeah, this is the one I read some time ago. I always had in my mind that he always has plan to draw a scifi manga after One Piece.

I don't know if he still do though after going so long in drawing One Piece.

@zzShinichi @Queek Hea D Taker damn, both most broken heroes of the tournament in both teams.

This is gonna be good.

Tiny + Lycan combo is broken asf.

But Collapse's Magnus is also broken.

Gonna be gud.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido is so powerful ; without admirals CP0 barely gives any tension and even Greenbull is bit lacking.
We have no idea how strong Greenbull is tho.

and the thing that could come with the ships is the new VegaPunk invention that made the WG decide to end the Warlord system.

So it could be big.

But Kaido is still 100% the main antagonist of the arc, sugesting otherwise doesn't make that much sense.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Am I the only one who prefers for Kaido to fall at the hands of the Strawhats + Yamato instead of just Luffy? I still feel that Luffy soloing an Emperor especially the guy known as the WSC at this stage of the story is really rushing it.

The emperor that Luffy should take down solo imo is Blackbeard as the final villain of the story.
you just want sanji to fight kaido

Am I the only one who prefers for Kaido to fall at the hands of the Strawhats + Yamato instead of just Luffy? I still feel that Luffy soloing an Emperor especially the guy known as the WSC at this stage of the story is really rushing it.

The emperor that Luffy should take down solo imo is Blackbeard as the final villain of the story.
No. Then Oda might as well as kill Luffy after making a joke out of him in past few chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.