Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this time champ, you know usually you would take the W, but I feeling like even if you team up with Pantheos and Bogard, you cannot stop from the storm who upcomming over Worstgen as soon as the spoiler drop by MonsterZoro...
:josad:

:steef:
remember when I wrote you 2 years or something ago, When I told you they will end it with a mashup attack connecting „King Kong“ and „Godzilla“? It comes more and more likely.

I think the Delta Variant and Suicide Squad's perfomance on the Box Office really put a coffin into the movie. I think Sony might be afraid to release the movie this year. I think they might end up waiting to see how Shang-Chi does next month to decide what they will do.

In fact people are seeing new posters and the Shang-Chi twitter description being changed from ONLY IN theaters to "in theaters", which could imply Disney / Marvel maybe making the decision of dropping Shang-Chi on PVOD earlier than what they decided so far.
Yeah, they are definitely pushing it to next year imo. Not only that but probably the entire phase will be moved.

remember when I wrote you 2 years or something ago, When I told you they will end it with a mashup attack connecting „King Kong“ and „Godzilla“? It comes more and more likely.
Yeah and when I watch Kong vs Godzilla and see Mecha Godzilla, I directly though what you said back then.
The moveset of Mecha Godzilla is exactly what I could see if Kid using his awakening.
Beam attack, flying boost, shockwave punches and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.