Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
Yeah I know I just made a joke, still I feel like it's not gonna happen because their dynamic is too similar to the bulma goku dynamic, and oda already confirmed he took inspiration from dragon ball to write op
He took inspiration but that doesn't mean he has to follow through with it exactly... I really am not a fan of Luffy/Hancock lol, I just think her humour is cringe and her obsession with Luffy is meh and I don't care how unpopular of an opinion that might be on here.

He took inspiration but that doesn't mean he has to follow through with it exactly... I really am not a fan of Luffy/Hancock lol, I just think her humour is cringe and her obsession with Luffy is meh and I don't care how unpopular of an opinion that might be on here.
Sorry, but you will have to die for that opinion

I don’t make the rules

Anyone want to make guesses on how Kaido will react to finding out Momo is a dragon and seeing his fully developed form that is identical to his own too?

1. Kaido is triggered by Momo's dragon appropriation and tries to cancel Momo on OP Twitter (Run by Fake News Morgans)

2. Kaido gets triggered that a replica of his DF exists and it also reminds him of his torture and potential brutal experimentation at hte hands of the WG

3. Kaido is in awe, is impressed and wants to adopt Momo as his son even

4. Kaido hurts himself in the confusion

5. Kaido laughs off the attempted imitation of his gloriousness and the irony of the son of Oden trying to be like him, whilst completely missing the irony of his own daughter trying to be just like father of that son and his late enemy/Broden

6. Kaido sues Momo for copyright infringement
identical to oden too :suresure:
Kaido : oden is dragon like me !!

Do you really not realize I agree with all that?? My point was that decades of cruel and racist foreign policy led to this, not HBO or Showtime :few:
Okay I didn't realize that. Sorry.
But what I am trying to say is West in general and US in particular is using media like HBO and Netflix to subtley inject this woke culture in the rest of the world to destabilize the governments which they don't like.

Hancock is honestly not used to her full potential by oda, she was a former slave so it's a nice addition to the freedom thematic luffy has, hopefully she gets more spot light

once china invades taiwan it's over, even that coward biden already threatened military action if that happens
Taliban taking over Afghanistan is the precursor to WW3 with China. The west has become a people of comfort and shy away from war and conflict so the US needs a strong ally to face China and its allies and people who are not afraid to fight against the odds and that's where the muslims come for especially the militant groupes similar to Taliban. I predict alot of middle eastern governments falling to a more militant leaders in the next years with the help of the US intelligence to better face the chinese threat.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Okay I didn't realize that. Sorry.
But what I am trying to say is West in general and US in particular is using media like HBO and Netflix to subtley inject this woke culture in the rest of the world to destabilize the governments which they don't like.
See, I still disagree…even ignoring the fact that liberals who are predisposed to holding the views that β€œwoke” shows demonstrate are the only people actually watching them and it’s impossible to brainwash someone who already believes what you’re trying to say, this still places more blame on Hollywood than DC. Whatever the former does truly does not have the kind of impact on the world populace that a) you think, and b) the latter does in fewer moves. Beyond that, the American government currently is and always has been overwhelmingly white and conservative; you think they’re taking their cues from liberal glitterati?? You have a problem with the US political system and you’re taking it out on the media arm that generally exposes and fights the same.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Taliban taking over Afghanistan is the precursor to WW3 with China. The west has become a people of comfort and shy away from war and conflict so the US needs a strong ally to face China and its allies and people who are not afraid to fight against the odds and that's where the muslims come for especially the militant groupes similar to Taliban. I predict alot of middle eastern governments falling to a more militant leaders in the next years with the help of the US intelligence to better face the chinese threat.
they're wasting their time most middle eastern countries dislike america, Russia would be the best ally for this but they would most likely side with China

Status
Not open for further replies.