Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Somehow puts me off from ever getting into any games tbh
Yeah the gaming industry has its darkest age by far tbh. Same with other entertainment too imo, but especially gaming for a bunch of reasons. I had the right idea to abandon going into the games industry in hindsight lol.

Yeah the gaming industry has its darkest age by far tbh. Same with other entertainment too imo, but especially gaming for a bunch of reasons. I had the right idea to abandon going into the games industry in hindsight lol.
Only reason I still watch some movies here and there is because I grew up watching movies.
I don't nearly consume as much entertainment media as I used to when I was younger.
I feel sorry for people who experience their childhood in our current times. For various reasons

I would never criticize peak Total War. Usually it's because I shit on CA sometimes and some questionable things that the new Total War games have...

:risitasad:

Mainly e-sports and buffs/nerfs

:saden:
Funny enough now it's an insta upvote if you post a thread about Valve's bad handling of this year TI and Dota's pro scene in general :milaugh:
The last thread about critizing Oda and OP in r/onepiece that didn't get downvoted to oblivion is when we found out Pound is alive :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.