Status
Not open for further replies.
In retrospective it was a waste of time... but Hiyori relationship with Zoro and animosity toward Orochi had potential initially ... Another character that looked interesting during act 2 and was ruined in act 3 is Kyoshiro who turned to be another Oden fanboy.
Tbf I hated the whole Komurasaki shtick right from her flashback at the start of Act 2 cuz I already knew she was gonna turn good and boring lol

I think Wano is pretty ok, it has some great moments.
Problem is that editors and Oda overhyped it as the most legendary arc in shonen history. It may be their job, but it can end up being counterproductive
Bro I loved the sunacchi chapter with the Red Scabbards all attacking Kaido at once but I fucking hated that Naito or whover the dumbfuck editor was at the time had said "this chapter brought me to tears omgg!!11" before it came out

Feels so fucking manipulative too

G5 was literally gifted. Which previous training are you talking about? Must've read a different story.
Even worse, it was an award for getting beaten up and potentially killed. It didn't come with a realization & training like Advanced Observation or Advanced Armament
When will you give us hints? :pepeshy:
Post automatically merged:

Anime Oden > manga Oden
Anime Yamato > manga Yamato
Anime Red Scabbards > manga Red Scabbards
Bruh, Manga Oden is the same as Animé. Oden. But his VA in the anime makes him 10x more enjoyable (I love Oden so much) :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.