Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji's voice actor has a really good voice imo
Yeah he absolutely does, his voice for Sanji and his delivery are some of my favourite ever! Oda has said his VA is the same as Sanji IRL which I can definitely believe too! It's a complete contrast to the absolutely awful 4Kids Sanji voice too LMAO! Sanji's VA is legit brilliant along with a lot of oher OP character VAs too imo.

:cheers::vistalaugh::rolaugh:
Post automatically merged:

You want tto be Spanish? Where are you from?
England/UK, born in Africa and lived there for 8 years but I'm genetically Indian too. I'm also half Sikh and half Hindu. Identity crisis much? Lol

:sanjimeh::nicagesmile:

The
Yeah he absolutely does, his voice for Sanji and his delivery are some of my favourite ever! Oda has said his VA is the same as Sanji IRL which I can definitely believe too! It's a complete contrast to the absolutely awful 4Kids Sanji voice too LMAO! Sanji's VA is legit brilliant along with a lot of oher OP character VAs too imo.

:cheers::vistalaugh::rolaugh:
Sanji's 4kids va is so bad it's funny. Whenever I hear Sanji talk in the 4kids dub I burst out laughing.

Ironically, you're on Jay D Legend's video but @Peroroncino was referring to Morj's new video?

:choppawhat::sanmoji:

:kobeha: didn't notice.

Morj's new comments talk about his lighting, his clean shave, comparing Sanji with Todoroki, saying Zoro didn't have much development, saying that they trust Oda and are hopeful, and i found one comment in the last ten or so shit talking saying that Sanji should thank Judge :milaugh:

W

Wonderful World

I was really hoping to see a "Germazord" as their ultimate weapon but it never happened sadly! I guess Capone sort of delivered in his own way a substitute for it? There are theories Franky will turn the Sunny into a Megazord and it will be a parallel to the Pirate Docking they did at Thriller Bark too?

Surely Oda must be saving a Megazord moment for someone at some point? Maybe to fight vs San Juan Wolf due to his IMMENSE size too?

:wonderland::neesama:
Seeing as how we got a Super Sentai team, I'd say there is still a chance for a Germazord; maybe in the final war?

Since Oda has reintroduced the Germa plotline and we don't know what happened to them at the end of WCI, we'll likely see them again now that Sanji awakened. Once they reconcile we could see a team-up moment, maybe even featuring Sogeking (lol)?

A Sunny Megazord would be hilarious, actually. I want this!

Status
Not open for further replies.