Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

Finish this raizou trash battle in 1 Page, Drake vs Apoo 1 Page. I'll take even tama filler rather then these trash match ups. Only brook vs Apoo would be hype

I think it just makes more sense to finish Raizo vs Fuku cause they are on the same floor of Killer and Hawkins, and that floor gotta be off in 2-3 chapters at most
Seems like Oda is slowly reducing the battlefield, going on with the matchups, 5th and 4th floor are gone, 3rd floor is soon to be gon
That's logical I guess. Maybe Oda is planning for the remaining still standing characters to meet up at the live floor, except obviously for Zoro and Sanji and possibly Kidd and Law who're still occupied by Big Mom. It would make sense for Oda to finish X Drake vs Apoo second in that case because they're situated at the final assembly place.

But who knows with Oda, he could go either way.

I'm doing this too but you only see what you want since you're a hater.
Oh really? Where did you said that after the post i quoted first? You didn't. Once i started commenting on it you instantly jumped on and played the victim card.
And I am more of a Zoro fan than a Sanji fan.
You're just provoking peopleall the time, please stop.
Yeah no shit. That's the whole reason of your biased double standards.
Lmao and again nice double standard - ignoring all the provoking from the Zoro fanbays, but start bitching when it's about Zoro.

Oh really? Where did you said that after the post i quoted first? You didn't. Once i started commenting on it you instantly jumped on and played the victim card.

Yeah no shit. That's the whole reason of your biased double standards.
Lmao and again nice double standard - ignoring all the provoking from the Zoro fanbays, but start bitching when it's about Zoro.
Looks like you described WorstGen :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.