Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Ayyyy we got some dota fans in here:stealthblack: That video is goated

Scrubs is legit an underrated classic for me. So so quotable and the episodes where it gets emotional, hits like a damn truck. Dr. Cox may be one of my favorite comedy characters of all-time as well

Oh Dr Cox! I love Cox! I mean what?

:ihaha::saden::cantseeme:

But seriously, I love Perry or Dr Cox ofc! He's what hooked me on the show especially and certain episodes as I'm certain you were referring too with him and others are what make this series so great too! Top tier acting, writing and usage of music!

Scrubs really isn't just like other sitcoms and I've heard doctors, nurses and the like love it too because it's the most "accurate" portrayal of what it means to do their jobs and their experiences? The emotional difficulties including brutal decisions and traumas as well as the stress, fighting to retain your humanity but trying not to be too attached/emotional/sensitive/soft and what not?

It really is a series made with so much love, passion and just happiness and enthusiasm. You can tell the cast were having such a great time on it and with wicked, loving chemistry too. It's a real tragedy and shame that we lost Laverne's actress before but also Ted's actor now too recently! His character was brutal for me, way too relatable/personal!

John C McGinley is such an amazing actor too! I loved the tension between him and the Janitor, it has some kind of One Piece type energy even! Law, Crocus and maybe even Kureha remind me of them for example haha.

:perocry::emohiyo:

Also speaking of Scrubs. this is awesome! Always loved it and it helped me to get into Scrubs too I believe!

Oh hello there, (Jojolion/Jojo Part 8 major spoilers:)

I Wonder Of You are doing here doctor?

:willsmith:
Post automatically merged:

Someone need to teach me how to climax this long :cantseeme:
Ahahaha, I was gonna make that joke too!

:luffylaugh::cheers::myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.