Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

"Sanji fans are waiting. They still think Sanji is relevant".

Later:
1 dedicated arc.
Solidified yet again as part of the M3, and being hyped as a man worth being one of the "Wings of the Pirate King".

Oda:

The waiting was worth it.
:finally:
:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

I was losing hope but then Wano and especially Onigashima happened! I mean Onigashima was touch and go, up and down for him BUT he's been on fire this arc, literally even too ofc! I really enjoyed Sanji vs Queen even though a lot of people seem to hate it?!

Sanji's suit is amazing this arc and the throwbacks to WCI, his Germa backstory, Zeff and the Baratie and destroying the Raid Suit and so on, this has been truly fantastic and brilliant for him! The anime has really blessed him in that regard again too like they did at WCI!

I didn't like the Sanji and Robin moment at first but it's growing on me and Robin's reaction and response does help make it better too ofc. Plus what it led to for Robin was absolutely amazing too, so I'm also really glad things did ultimately work out that way actually!

For what it's worth, Oda has really made a complex/nuanced and also divisive but definitely memorable and constantly discussed character with Sanji.

I REALLY cannot wait to see what Toei does for Sanji later on this arc!

:lumazed::ace::stealthblack::finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji theme is here! But I can't see a background for it? Is this a meta Stealth Black joke/reference?

Colours look very cool though! It has a kind of neon vibe to it!

:milaugh::sanmoji::stealthblack::finally:

*Edit* Wait never mind I see it now! WOW, IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE! AMAZING JOB! MAD RESPECT! I'll post screenshots in a minute!

:lunazing::lumazed::fransuper::steef::bignews:

Status
Not open for further replies.