Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I'm on mobile, and i can say that there is a background
All good now but thank you both anyway! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS THEME RIGHT NOW, IT IS ALMOST LITERAL FIRE! I'm genuinely in awe/shock, it looks INCREDIBLE! I am going to extremely unholy but positive things to whoever made it LMFAO!

Ok I'll try to calm down now and here's the screenshots I promised too!:

I really, really, really love the colours, the tone, the ambience/atmosphere, its so good! Almost all my fave colours are used here and so professionally well, so beautifully, so fantastically! Whoever made it must be a professional surely? Was it @Enryu ?

@Doggo and @nRandle it looks even more AMAZING with your pfps right now too! Congrats on your MASSIVE W, the icing on the Whole Cake here of Ws for Wanji!
@Zoro D Goat , @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @MonsterZoro @Bango🍅 @BleakAsh @NotTommy and all the other Sanji fans will be feasting ofc! Apologies for whoever I missed out in the tags there!

"Sanji fans are waiting. They still think Sanji is relevant".

Later:
1 dedicated arc.
Solidified yet again as part of the M3, and being hyped as a man worth being one of the "Wings of the Pirate King".

Oda:

The waiting was worth it.
:finally:
congrats your boi got his own arc in which is main highlight was baking a cake

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
All good now but thank you both anyway! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS THEME RIGHT NOW, IT IS ALMOST LITERAL FIRE! I'm genuinely in awe/shock, it looks INCREDIBLE! I am going to extremely unholy but positive things to whoever made it LMFAO!

I really, really, really love the colours, the tone, the ambience/atmosphere, its so good! Almost all my fave colours are used here and so professionally well, so beautifully, so fantastically! Whoever made it must be a professional surely? Was it @Enryu ?

@Doggo and @nRandle it looks even more AMAZING with your pfps right now too! Congrats on your MASSIVE W, the icing on the Whole Cake here of Ws for Wanji!
@Zoro D Goat , @Vinsmoke D. Grandmaster Zoro @MonsterZoro @Bango🍅 @BleakAsh @NotTommy and all the other Sanji fans will be feasting ofc! Apologies for whoever I missed out in the tags there!

All thanks to the 2 GOATs :cheers:
@Enryu @Sanzen

@Zoro D Goat , @Vinsmoke D. Grandmaster Zoro @MonsterZoro @Bango🍅 @BleakAsh @NotTommy and all the other Sanji fans will be feasting ofc! Apologies for whoever I missed out in the tags there!

Wow, i sure must give a try later on PC, don't get me wrong, this theme looks amazing on mobile too, but the desktop version is something else :steef::steef:, i don't remember seeing any other theme this detailed btw :kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

All thanks to the 2 GOATs :cheers:
@Enryu @Sanzen
Ah nice! Absolute legends right there! As much as I love the Zoro theme, this is so refreshing, badass, modern, stylish, colourful, vibrant and so on! It's so exciting and really given this place a massive spark of energy and warmth even!

Also I just read Shokugeki No Sanji 5 yesterday and really enjoyed it so this feels like the perfect timing too! Really adds nicely to how he got setup with the soba stand storyline!

:cheers::kata::stealthblack::finally:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.