Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I am just sliding in here real quick (from my op break) to say:
What the f... was that ending to that arc?! And that arc in general?! Oh boy...

@Shimotsuki Ghostly
Thank you for mentioning me in the Gintama discussion a couple of days ago! Unfortunately I was not around on this forum or any one piece community for a while to calm down from the heated discussions around this arc & then to calm down from ... well everything connected to this story during the break month. After that I only just read the spoilers roughly each week, too. :/ Now that the arc finally ended this week I decided to drop One Piece altogether after twenty years of following it with a lot of passion, because of how bad it has become. It's really sad. But I guess I draw a coping Illu of Zoro visiting Ryumas grave at some point. lol. I still can't believe that Oda is enjoying the way the story is now and how he does not see how much he has ruined it in one arc. One act of an arc to be precise. It's an enigma to me. Especially after the amazing stuff Oda has written in the past. I am actually speechless...

However, despite dropping the series I can't wait for Drizzt's last video about Wano though. The previous one was very thoughout, too, and had some promising hints about how it is probably going down and really going to dissect wano down to its bones. :D Until its out I'll cope by rewatching Gintama now for its quality writing and to erase wano from my mind. lol. Luckily Gintama can't be ruined anymore. It is beautifully executed up to the very end. ;D (Take notes, Oda!) Take care, Ghostly! :)
PS: The Shimotsuki in the name suits you. :D
Ah thats a shame, sorry to hear that! Will you still be around here too or will you leave here as you drop the series too?

Thank you for letting me know, I was wondering why I didn't see you around lately! I should have DMed you maybe or so?

That's understandable, I'm honestly extremely close to dropping OP myself too. Wano has completely broken me and I'm giving the next 3-4 chapters maximum to see where the story goes and what happens too. I'm extremely angry over how Shanks has been handled so far and the Film Red and thus Uta stuff too and then what happened with him here, Green Bull, Yamato, Carrot, this arc in general, Hiyori, the ending of this godforsaken, hellish arc etc too.

Yeah, Drizzts video on Wano is gonna be a MONSTER! LMFAO! I expected his WCI one to be too naturally as he HATES that arc and had a lot of problems with it so given how much Wano is, thats gonna be FUN! "Are you having fun Drizzt?!" I don't think it will be another 11 hour video but you never know! Lmfaooooo!

I'm extremely angry over how Zoro has been this arc, the Yonkos too and how this arc was absolutely NOT worth the wait and hype since Thriller Bark AT LEAST and also how we waited for Pluton SINCE ALABASTA and Oda won't even let us see it, never mind even a fucking silhouette at least! We don't even get that now!

I don't want to rage or rant so much more as I've had a really fucking shitty day too with some major/severe problems IRL that really upset me and stressed me out a lot but I understand completely how you feel and wanting to drop the series too. If its affecting you this much, upsetting you so much, then do whats best for yourself and your health/well being, thats most important and irreplacable/priceless.

I suffered with Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail etc but NEVER this much! 4 years alone on the worst arc I've ever read. It feels more like a punishment than what was supposed to be Odas best arc ever. Sigh.

Post automatically merged:

Guys, how can I change my nick?
PM/Private message an admin. Bogard, Pantheos or TheAncientCenturion/TAC

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Thanks.

Was that so hard Oda? :gokulaugh:
Someone can literally draw it in 5 minutes. He has NO fucking excuse not to have done it! But no, we we need random panels of fodders/gifters/reactions/characters running/recycled panels and so on.

He's doing it out of spite/hate/trolling, I'm certain. That Nidai trolling shit in the beginning of Wano was a huge warning sign/omen. He also wanted Zoro to kill himself unironically lol. Morj even said that was the best moment for Zoro in Wano LMFAO! (In before Kaios or other Zoro haters rush in to unironically agree for their own agendas)

:lawsigh::kidwat:

Status
Not open for further replies.