Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of questions.
Does dragon know about the void century, will of D and ancient weapons?
If he has not visited laughtale then where did he got to know about all the past.
Or is there any other reason why he hates marines?
he hates the government, not necessarily the marines.
I think because he was a marine, somehow got in a relationship with a CD, they got spectated by force, Dragon got criminalized cause of it. But when he escaped, he took his son with him. A child of a CD and a carrier of the D.

he hates the government, not necessarily the marines.
I think because he was a marine, somehow got in a relationship with a CD, they got spectated by force, Dragon got criminalized cause of it. But when he escaped, he took his son with him. A child of a CD and a carrier of the D.
If Luffy's mother is a CD then that makes her important for the story. But Oda said in an interview that luffy's mother is not of importance (I don't remember exactly but afaik).
In roger's execution, dragon was there and was wearing his green rob (which may be he donned after starting rev army?). I don't know but seeing his expression and all during roger's execution made me wonder how did he become the leader of rev army etc.
Post automatically merged:

He probably knows something about the Void Century, I don't think he knows the full details.
Even garp don't know the details of void century and will of D. If he knew he wouldn't force his son and grandson to join Navy.
I am mentioning garp because garp's stature is very high in one piece world and if he is unaware then how come dragon knows?

ONE BATTLE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MORE THAN 50 CHAPTER NOW!!!!

this comment on baka says I should avoid this
What? I think it's definitely worth it. The last few fights do feel dragging, maybe since the author has become sick so he tried to finish it alongside his dropping health. but imo overall the art, story, storytelling, and battle are top-notch. Personally i havent seen something of this quality since long time. You can check this out, the art is amazing imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.