Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Is it to much of a wild guess for you?
I think it's pretty fitting.
Loooool yeah right. Kid and Luffy are pig headed and always try to bite off more than they could chew. The two most reckless SN. The result was the former getting his arm sliced off by a Red Haired Pirate. It's no wonder they both ended up Udon together:pepeke:

out

* 제목 "타워"

* 칼이 안 통하는 상디에 대한 퀸의 독백

퀸 : 옛날에 저지가 말했지!!

인간에게 「외골격」을...!! 평범하지 않은 「회복력」을...!! 「완력」을...!!

그리고 아무것도 느끼지 않는 「얼음의 마음을」!!!

* 상디는 몸의 변화에 곤혹스러워 하고 생각할 시간을 달라며 자리에서 이탈

퀸이 상디를 쫓으며 전투 슈트를 입으라고 부추김..

* 장면 전환, 머리에 통증을 느끼며 빅 맘에게 당할 위기에 처한 키드

키드, 로 v.s 빅 맘 일부 전투 장면

* 장면 전환, 킬러 v.s 호킨스

키드의 머리 통증은 호킨스가 박치기를 해서 생긴 것.

이런저런 주절대는 대화 많은데 생략, 킬러는 두 가지 질문이 있음..

1번쨰 질문

킬러: 만약 네가 오갈 데 없는 데미지를 당하면, 그 데미지는 어디로 가지?

호킨스: 내가 입는 데미지는 다 키드한테로 간다.

* 킬러에게 호킨스 왼팔 싹둑

호킨스: 왜 내 팔이 잘렸지? 대미지는 전부...

킬러: 키드한테 왼팔은 없다

2번쨰 질문

키드의 짚인형을 제거하면 앞으로 몇 명의 목숨이 너를 지키지...!?

호킨스: 축하한다...!! 그게 마지막이다.

* 호킨스가 "타워"라는 카드를 뽑음

제목과 관련된 카드 뽑기에 대한 주절주절.. 호킨스 패배

"타워" 그 뜻은 「낡은 것의 붕괴」 숨겨진 뜻 「새로운 길」

킬러: 가라, 파트너!!

* 다음 호 휴재 없음

@Lance_Dragonite @ScotchInformer @Lebrent
real

Sanji leaves the fight, Hawkins draws a bad card, killer wins.
thats the chapter.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Its official sanji vs queen is the worst fight ever
Post automatically merged:

Killer you fucking beast :myman:
Didnt you make a bet with Kejon?

Sanji is like: "Give me some minutes, I need to think about this new situation I'm in, all of this Vinsmoke stuff is hard to accept at the moment.
Just wait here, see you later."

Queen: "Ehi where tf are you going??!"

Lmao what kind of fight is this?
:suresure:
Wow you know its bad when even you admit its trash like that

Great to hear! Yes, and like it's really nice to see now mangaka turn the table over and made things that complicated. But funny thing is that it was always there from the very beginning of series
I mean in first chapters we found out about fact that 7000 years ago World was destroyed. But we learned that time also about fact that Earl loses tjis war. So why then World was destroyed?! While now we know..
Also that part about Allen who is actually more then 50 years old is really crazy. I mean somehow, with someone help?! he dissapeared and then appeared as child.
I'm still waiting explanation, how exactly this Mana and Allen thing worked out, case we knew that Allen was cursed by Mana and turned Mana into Akuma...but right now it seems that Mana didn't die that night. But he lost his memories?!
so yeah. Good written story and characters, prophesy, complicated story(really complicated, that breaks your mind with revelations) and ofc hundreds of hints that was left in earlier chapters that was explaned later, made this story right now as masterpiece, nothing less. While I believe the ending of this story will just confirm that this story is masterpiece.
:cheers:
You are right. It is more than action and power ups, the story is great and everything is connected. More importantly, the Mangaka is taking his sweet time to deliver the story in best possible way. I am amazed. Bungou Stray Dogs and D Gray Man are two mangas that dont get much appreciation. Thanks to OP for being shitty for a while, it forced me to reread these mangas and appreciate them more. :cheers:

No just nice fanart of Coby i thought you would like :cheers:
Yes. Yes I do

Sigh it's amazing how even when sanji fans think they get a w oda be handing out Ls for his character.

Gets a powerup and queen still tells the dude "you need to use your raidsuit".
Sanji then runs because of trauma. Lord why!!!!.

This is what happens when your powerup isn't earned through training and is instead earned via DNA manipulation

Sanjis being the wings of the pirate king?

More like the chicken....... wing of the the pirate king. Dude is running cuz he in his feelings even though there is a huge importance of both him and zoro finishing of these commanders. It just shows were is loyalty lies

Last edited:
You are right. It is more than action and power ups, the story is great and everything is connected. More importantly, the Mangaka is taking his sweet time to deliver the story in best possible way. I am amazed. Bungou Stray Dogs and D Gray Man are two mangas that dont get much appreciation. Thanks to OP for being shitty for a while, it forced me to reread these mangas and appreciate them more. :cheers:
Well, D.Gray Man was one of the top selling manga, but then hiautus started with mangaka health problems, so right now we have just our fanbase in same state where was Hunter x Hunter fanbase, before second anime was realesed. Now truth is that D.Gray Man is masterpiece so I believe that second adaptation of anime will come out soon or later. Case anime was popular, even when it wasn't even close to be called well done, with all those filler arcs and episodes that it have. At least gray atmosphere was done there pretty nice, but that it.
While I started D.Gray Man at 2014 when OP wasn't that bad...and I'm supporting D.Gray Man till nowadays, and I believe that D.Gray Man was superior to One Piece already at that moment. Right now, D.Gray Man supreme is not even question. But I'm glad that fall of One Piece made some people start reading or watching some old school series.

Status
Not open for further replies.