Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much! It's gonna be very varied, so I'll be talking about other anime I love, TV series, movies, games and even musicians. It's gonna very focused on variety and my personal passions, things I want to gush about and promote. It's gonna be purely from the heart and soul and I will be showcasing as much of my passions as much as possible as I try to get exposure and thus awareness of the things I love.

I also want to do analyses of series I love like One Piece, Death Parade, Trigun, Ranma 1/2, Scrubs, Misfits as well as movies, games and such.
Thats some impeccable taste right there. Looking forward to it!

G

Gorosei Informer

Thats some impeccable taste right there. Looking forward to it!

Ahahaha, I have a LOT planned for Scrubs alone, I can't wait either! I have so much I want to say about it! I was the one who submitted Dr Cox for that Best Character Development contest recently too!

Thank you very much anyway! Scrubs is one of my biggest passions, one of the shows closest to my heart by far and I am literally sat here with the entire boxset right next to me too!

:cheers::fujilaugh::stealthblack::finally:
Post automatically merged:

This gif reminds me of this video.
Ahahaha, you're a Dota fan too?! Mav is a classic too, he just brought out Pub Scrubs 22 too!

This one is always my favourite by him, it makes me laugh everytime!

This gif reminds me of this video.

Ayyyy we got some dota fans in here:stealthblack: That video is goated

Ahahaha, I have a LOT planned for Scrubs alone, I can't wait either! I have so much I want to say about it! I was the one who submitted Dr Cox for that Best Character Development contest recently too!

Thank you very much anyway! Scrubs is one of my biggest passions, one of the shows closest to my heart by far and I am literally sat here with the entire boxset right next to me too!

:cheers::fujilaugh::stealthblack::finally:
Scrubs is legit an underrated classic for me. So so quotable and the episodes where it gets emotional, hits like a damn truck. Dr. Cox may be one of my favorite comedy characters of all-time as well

Status
Not open for further replies.