Status
Not open for further replies.
I think rogersbase said he don't read any spoilers before he makes his live reaction videos
You are correct. Spoilers ruin the fun of it. What's the point of live reacting to something you've already read.

The few times that I DO end up getting spoiled on something, I'm always open to my audience about it. I do a pretty good job of avoiding spoilers though (such as not participating in this thread unless summoned, lol)

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
You are correct. Spoilers ruin the fun of it. What's the point of live reacting to something you've already read.

The few times that I DO end up getting spoiled on something, I'm always open to my audience about it. I do a pretty good job of avoiding spoilers though (such as not participating in this thread unless summoned, lol)
Did someone really spoil you zoro's conquerors haki in an email?

Fake account :wonderland:

Did someone really spoil you zoro's conquerors haki in an email?
Yup. They made the header and first paragraph look like a sponsorship e-mail and then transitioned into the spoiler.

People used to go to great lengths to spoil me. Thankfully, that doesn't really happen anymore because most of the rabid fans watch other creators nowadays. I'm a grandpa when it comes to the rest of the community and, quite frankly, I don't enjoy the power-scaling discussions or the "5 facts about ___ character" or "What you didn't know about ____" wiki-regurgitating type videos and those are what perform well nowadays so I stick to my Sunday streams and the occasional theory or news video and that's it.

it depends, i like spoilers because i like having a week to theorise about the chapter: on sunday, redon hint; on tuesday, small summary with sometimes parts that are hidden: on wednesday, full summary; on thursday raws; on friday, scans; on sunday the chapter. And then again we go on until the terrible period known as โ€œbreak weekโ€

Status
Not open for further replies.