Status
Not open for further replies.
how a normal adult person takes an L and accepts it. although I never liked the theory, I still respect him for admitting it was wrong.
Didn't he say that he still believes it?

That he was "forced" to make this video cause he promised he would stop talking about it after chapter 1051, and he also still don't believe Yamato is joining, he said it means nothing, so basically nothing changed at all. :wellwell:

Last edited:
Read this article on why Yamato is indeed a woman and not trans
When it comes to the female Delinquent its a very classic trope to make her a Boku Girl - a girl that talks TOUGH and like a BOY...of course as I said for 2 years now, explaning the whole, now Yamato is not using male pronoun she talks like a tough street gangster girl.
Yes, I am sorry but I found it somewhat funny when people where like KAIDO RESPECT GENDER or something WHAT?

NO

Kaido is written as the classic traditional father, this is a common trope in Japanese (and east asia I would say in general) of the whole concept of ONLY THE SON can take over. And then does not wanna have a daughters, its not about that he is happy his daughter calls herself a man becasue he respects her pronoun (even do Japanese language dont even really have that) its because shes like GOOD only a SON can take over Shogun title anyway.
From myrmondon https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/v48k4s

Read this article on why Yamato is indeed a woman and not trans
When it comes to the female Delinquent its a very classic trope to make her a Boku Girl - a girl that talks TOUGH and like a BOY...of course as I said for 2 years now, explaning the whole, now Yamato is not using male pronoun she talks like a tough street gangster girl.
Yes, I am sorry but I found it somewhat funny when people where like KAIDO RESPECT GENDER or something WHAT?

NO

Kaido is written as the classic traditional father, this is a common trope in Japanese (and east asia I would say in general) of the whole concept of ONLY THE SON can take over. And then does not wanna have a daughters, its not about that he is happy his daughter calls herself a man becasue he respects her pronoun (even do Japanese language dont even really have that) its because shes like GOOD only a SON can take over Shogun title anyway.
From myrmondon https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/v48k4s
@Lance_Dragonite @Lance_Dragonite @Lance_Dragonite @Lance_Dragonite @Lance_Dragonite @Lance_Dragonite @Lance_Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.