Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
they should call themselves europeans except for the ones who live in the big boot, cause their country is unique enough in its shape

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Didn't USA start a war with Spanish Empire by USA destroying their own ship and blaming it on Spanish so they can invade them?
Or lying about WOMD in iraq to invade lol?
We didn’t destroy our own ship, The Maine imploded and that was used as an excuse to go to war. Most studies conclude it was negligence on the crews behalf as the evidence or lack there of for external causes led back to flammables or coal getting into the closely placed munitions.

How many terrorists attacks did France-UK suffer because of it? How many Nations did UK and France invade after that with lies of WDM's?

And alexander was Greek, not actual Macedonian
Alexander the great was from the kingdom of Macedon aka the macedonian empire

and also france has suffered terrorist attack where have you been this whole time

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
i am pretty sure most historians agree it was a mine

yeah lets just ignore who turned the middle east into the mess it is today
It wasn’t a mine, the furnance (lack of a better term) and the munitions storage were very close by and implosions of that type of vessel weren’t uncommon. Iirc there was a similar wreck in close proximity of time to the Maine of South America

Status
Not open for further replies.