Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
D

Deleted member 83

Ahhh they went with 2 different ones then?

Ok wow, Ados voice is really nice during those first couple songs at least so far! Can't think of which ones off the top of my head right now, but she reminds me of some other singers I've really enjoyed a long time ago.

Her voice during the 2nd song Tot Musica and thus the song itself is really giving me chills, mega Attack on Titan vibes especially!

Her definitely doesn't suit Uta for me then either, maybe it might in the context of the film but I doubt it. Oh god that 4th song is WILD LMAO! Love it so much! Gives me Kakegurui vibes!

Ty for the links anyway, I'm really pleasantly surprised by those! Much better than I expected! One Piece does tend to get fantastic music imo for its OSTs though to be fair!

I agree anyway, Ados voice doesn't fit for Uta at all. This feels way more like Yamato singing in some places at least. As in meant for Yamato or something idk. Especially Tot Musica which I likened to an AOT type song and having that badass, take no shit, angry energy to it and so too.

I was expecting this really cringy J-Pop I've seen some for anime intros and EDs like MHA for example. (Probs a controversial take I know) and thus I was dreading the OST also being sugary sweet, cringy, awful and such too. I didn't expect to like and enjoy it this much!
Glad to hear that you enjoyed listening to these, cuz I do too lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Library of OdaFellatio I mean Ohara Artur being Artur as usual, also GLR, Other Ohara and Roger getting mad because of Reddit complaining about spoilers in their thumbnails/titles even after official chapteers being out.

In the defense of the Youtubers, Reddit does baby/coddle "anime onlines" a LOT and thus enables them and gives them a lot of power, its really annoying/frustrating and unncesssary. Anime onlines want to handicap themselves so blatantly and then be treated like they're so important/exceptional and "fragile" ironically.

Status
Not open for further replies.