Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Morj just made a video saying Blackbeard will get Pluton

that means Blackbeard will never get it

He's been right at least twice though (a broken clock can still be right twice a day technically too), so there is still a slim hope too. Morj is kinda like TAC except with theories rather than characters.

Theres always hope for Uranus or Poseidon too.

I kinda feel Yamato should pilot Pluton as its in Wano, she can be the one to liberate it by opening its walls with Pluton at least. Theres the infamous Japanese battleship called Yamato and a mine laying French cruiser by the name of Pluton IRL too lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_cruiser_Pluton

I believe all ancient weapons are connected to Princesses like the 3 Goddesses for each part of the Triforce in Zelda for example (Yamato would be Power or Courage respectively, Vivi can be Wisdom/Courage if she is connected to Uranus or not and Shirahoshi is Courage (for the irony),

Since Franky knew Oden and was invited to join him and thus Roger potentially too and Franky and Yamato have met seperately aside from the rest of the SHs (especially Luffy as an exception ofc) and theres the themes of manhood/masculinity/being "hard boiled" with Franky, Oden and Yamato, it ties together somehow, especially with Franky having a Samurai theme post TS with his Shogun and katana or w/e and memorising the Pluton blueprints too.

Well I'm sure you guys can make more sense of this/explain it better than I can lol.

Lmao Yamato fans were ruthless towards you, peenix and C4N

I’m glad I always kept an open mind despite not liking Carrot lol. See guys being civil pays
it's very petty considering this concerns the fans of every character, but the the behavior of certain Yamato fans is part of the reason why I'm actively against her joining. They jump on you if you dare question the way Yamato is written lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmao Yamato fans were ruthless towards you, peenix and C4N

I’m glad I always kept an open mind despite not liking Carrot lol. See guys being civil pays
Thats why I trashed hard on Yamato fans recently and got attacked for it too funnily enough. They go for @Pot Goblin too lol. I see it a lot on Twitter/Youtuber and the main OP sub and Memepiece too especially.

Stanning Yamato and making fun of Carrot fans is the mainstream thing in the OP community as a whole. Kinda feels like Zoro fans vs Sanji fans, Mihawk vs Shanks fans or vice versa, Yonko vs Admirals...hey...wait a minute....

:sus:

Such a fucking tribalistic community lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What's even the point of posting all these hints so early then?
Are you one of those who bone up if unnamed person types "leaks" in front of his made up spoilers?

If not you shouldn't be bothered.

It would be a huge help if 35yo virgin stopped being such a fucking baby and told us simple "Not this week or next weeK".

Instead he will wait to see teenagers begging for his cum for 2 weeks.

D

Deleted member 83

Is someone else doing it? Cause why put out hints even
Yeah I don’t understand why so many people started hinting when none of them seems like they’ll post spoilers soon
Legendary
If Naruto vs Sasuke and 699 didn’t made me I doubt Nika Piece is going to

btw after all the easy work I’ve done you guys still referred to short spoilers as Redon spoilers *sob* I know you guys love his fool summaries but come on:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.