Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Hahahaha wow! I saw someone request Jack to be mowing grass as a drawing by @Rottkins , it might have been @SmokedOut but I can't remember lol. I thought it was pretty random, a funny idea for a joke but now that makes sense hahaha!

Now I wanna see Jack vs Green Bull lmao. Would be hilarious if he did better somehow!
Lol no I requested an image of Croco using Daz Bones to cut his grass.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@EtenBoby

Thoughts on the ending fight between Sasuke and Naruto?

Imho, too "symbolic" and Naruto's moveset was too poor to keep up with Sasuke's vast majority of attacks in terms of choreography.

G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you hahaha, I was proud of those final edits I did with Roger and the hood edits there. Roger himself loved it too! I made him a Durag edit like that a long time ago whilst he was live on stream with KoL too and he loved it back then too haha.

I've grown to like Roger more over time since hes been more critical, honest and such, more unapologetic unlike other Youtubers. Same with Jay who I'm glad to see as I always felt he was a real one from when I knew him well and such.

Some others like GLR and both Oharas, Joyboy Theories and some others I really do not like though.

D

Deleted member 83

@EtenBoby

Thoughts on the ending fight between Sasuke and Naruto?

Imho, too "symbolic" and Naruto's moveset was too poor to keep up with Sasuke's vast majority of attacks in terms of choreography.
Lol it’s definitely hype but in the anime tbh Sasuke should’ve won, the anime original bits they added made him look too good, a variety of jutsus plus his mastery of Rinnegan move set already really set them apart
While Naruto is usual clone and Rasengan

Really enjoyed it nonetheless
Of course I don’t deny heavy nostalgia power was in effect lol

Status
Not open for further replies.