Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The main subreddit is the worst. It’s the worst community I’ve ever seen Ffs
Literally why I came here in the first place.
Main sub is a putrid shit hole, especially when it comes to rooting for Carrot.

I don't miss it even a little, as even when I did get actual discussion it doesn't even hold a wet match to what I got here. And there was nothing more stressful to when someone gets on your case for simply liking a character.

Good riddance.
:kata:

I don't miss it even a little, as even when I did get actual discussion it doesn't even hold a wet match to what I got here. And there was nothing more stressful to when someone gets on your case for simply liking a character.

Good riddance.
You're one of the good users here

G

Gorosei Informer

You actually would fit into us, the new trio.
Became a mod too :)
Been there, done that. Trying to mod here would be even worse for me LOL, I'm not cut out for it!
Appreciate it though thanks haha.

I modded for some OP Youtubers especially on Discord, I'm a mod for Loner23 on Discord technically atm, I have a long ass crazy as fuck story about me trying to admin a VTM DnD style Discord too and the absolute hell and harassment I got fpr months from the original Admin there ironically!
This place has the best modding I've seen since the big gaming clan I was nearly a mod for years ago, despite the bad reputations it and here get ironically!

I've never seen anyone worse than Reddit and Discord mods (of other servers ofc haha) though!

Been there, done that. Trying to mod here would be even worse for me LOL, I'm not cut out for it!

I modded for some OP Youtubers especially on Discord, I'm a mod for Loner23 on Discord technically atm, I have a long ass crazy as fuck story about me trying to admin a VTM DnD style Discord too and the absolute hell and harassment I got fpr months from the original Admin there ironically!
This place has the best modding I've seen since the big gaming clan I was nearly a mod for years ago, despite the bad reputations it and here get ironically!

I've never seen anyone worse than Reddit and Discord mods (of other servers ofc haha) though!
Still a whack that you didn't open up your Youtube channel, we would sub you and support you so much bro. You seems like having good experince in all things.

G

Gorosei Informer

Good riddance.
Funnily enough I was talking shit in them for those reasons just now tbh.

is kirosh the only mod for the main subreddit

Status
Not open for further replies.