Status
Not open for further replies.
1-He cant leave by himself, he tried for most of his life to leave by himself and never succeeded, sailing the one thing Oden is terrible at
2-Yes it was naive, thats the point, he wanted to protect everyone and Kaido calls him out on that
1 - This time he has experience and scabbards to help him
R u gonna say he retained nothing from several years of voyages?
Retarded ass character

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
shut up man, 115 mln copies worldwide. tell me another comic that has reached these numbers outside its home country
115 and still no one fucking knows it.

Ask average person who has interest in anything to do with comics he will laugh at you.

Everyone knows Naruto, Dragon Ball and Bleach on the other hand and they don't have so many copies sold or retards battling for them on online forums.

one piece is popular overseas, why do you have to say that? it’s like the second comic all time in sales after superman, and about 115 mln copies were sold in the world.
Don’t bother with this guy, he can’t take opinions other than his own
You are fucking retarded. This is a forum to talk about it and you think you will gather some likes by telling people to stop reading it if they don't like it?

What a clown.
🤡

You’re the one on an OP forum talking about how bad a top 5 manga is because it doesn’t fit your head canon

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don’t bother with this guy, he can’t take opinions other

🤡

You’re the one on an OP forum talking about how bad a top 5 manga is because it doesn’t fit your head canon
Okay Oda angel tell me something new.

Or shut up and keep swallowing Oda's cum.

115 and still no one fucking knows it.

Ask average person who has interest in anything to do with comics he will laugh at you.

Everyone knows Naruto, Dragon Ball and Bleach on the other hand and they don't have so many copies sold or retards battling for them on online forums.
man i literally talked with my female cousin who’s 26 years old yesterday and she could sing all binks sake in our mother language

you are talking without any proof, because that’s just how you reason. i won’t answer to your takes again because they’re just too bad

Chapitre 1057 : Nouvelle étape
- César est maintenant vu en train d'aider les frères et sœurs germa (le four est éteint)
- Nous voyons des navires du gouvernement mondial à côté d'onigashima
- Stussy, Kaku, Lucci et Guernica sont vus en train de ramasser les corps de Jack, Tobiroppos, Maha et Mr Go
- Ensuite, nous passons à yamato, kinemon et momo faisant la course vers tokage, yamato leur dit qu'elle aura son temps plus tard
- Ils disent au revoir aux chapeaux de paille avec yamato en disant "Je rejoindrai une fois le moment venu"

it's real

open please 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Delete your Account first

Status
Not open for further replies.